The Imagineering Break Room

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, I know I haven't been active lately, but I filmed a quick video update on my trip I'm currently on with Alpha Centauri Expeditions.

(Cast Member Preview!!!!!)

Flight of Passage might literally be the greatest theme Park experience of all time! And this is coming from someone who wasn't expecting that much and wasn't super excited about just another simulator

Suchomimus

High praise!
4a8e8f8c6d2549322c0ee0bbabd421ef.jpg
4f3a2dfe634192ed48c065fede5b4387.jpg

tcool123

So Happily Ever After debuted today...

I'm going to be honest I like this more than Wishes :oops:
The whole scope is bigger, and the fireworks paired with the music and when they matched up with the projections. I had literal chills specifically The Hunchback of Notre Dame segment, but I may be a bit biased due to it being one of my favorites.
I also would like to give kudos to Disney for essentially including a majority of their animated films in some way or form.

Suchomimus

So I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 yesterday...
IT WAS AWESOME!
I absolutely loved everything about this movie; the humor, the characters, the music, the SFX, the acting, the humor, the story, the humor; okay so obviously my favorite thing about the movie was the humor but still. I really recommend watching this movie

Suchomimus

So I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 yesterday...
IT WAS AWESOME!
I absolutely loved everything about this movie; the humor, the characters, the music, the SFX, the acting, the humor, the story, the humor; okay so obviously my favorite thing about the movie was the humor but still. I really recommend watching this movie
Another spoiler alert
The Guardians of The Galaxy will return

englanddg

One Little Spark...
So Happily Ever After debuted today...

I'm going to be honest I like this more than Wishes :oops:
The whole scope is bigger, and the fireworks paired with the music and when they matched up with the projections. I had literal chills specifically The Hunchback of Notre Dame segment, but I may be a bit biased due to it being one of my favorites.
I also would like to give kudos to Disney for essentially including a majority of their animated films in some way or form.

tcool123

They gave up Popeye for this?

And I'm so glad they did. That film is rife with emotions, and is of an obvious high caliber. In fact I think I may use an emoji right now to celebrate the realease, production, and obvious success of this cinematic masterpiece on par with Pixels of 2015.

Now for an emoji processional in preparation for this film.
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:angelic::arghh::banghead::bawling::bookworm::bored::brb::cat::cautious::cold::coldfeet::cry::cyclops::depressed::devilish::facepalm::geek::greedy::grumpy::happy::hilarious::hungover::hungry::inlove::in pain::jawdrop::joyfull:

Suchomimus

And I'm so glad they did. That film is rife with emotions, and is of an obvious high caliber. In fact I think I may use an emoji right now to celebrate the realease, production, and obvious success of this cinematic masterpiece on par with Pixels of 2015.

Now for an emoji processional in preparation for this film.
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:angelic::arghh::banghead::bawling::bookworm::bored::brb::cat::cautious::cold::coldfeet::cry::cyclops::depressed::devilish::facepalm::geek::greedy::grumpy::happy::hilarious::hungover::hungry::inlove::in pain::jawdrop::joyfull:
2022 comes the Fidget Spinner Movie, which is basically Finding Nemo with fidget spinners.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom