Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Throughout the day. Only twice in a row. I actually did Tiki Room six times. I just love it. It's like going back in time.

The rest of the day was Country Bear Jamboree three times, Pirates two times, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and I rode the train all the way around the park.
Add in CoP, TTA, and the Treehouse, and you've nailed it!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The Sens are obviously the greatest.
:hilarious:

Pretty Boy offended the nation the other day by suggesting that all of Canada was rooting for the Sens as Canada's last team in the playoffs. He clearly doesn't get it. Sports are TRIBAL! You root for YOUR team. You don't suddenly switch allegiance to your mortal enemy just because they're the last Canadian team.

Now me ... I have no hockey allegiance; so GO SENS!

Eric1955

:hilarious:

Pretty Boy offended the nation the other day by suggesting that all of Canada was rooting for the Sens as Canada's last team in the playoffs. He clearly doesn't get it. Sports are TRIBAL! You root for YOUR team. You don't suddenly switch allegiance to your mortal enemy just because they're the last Canadian team.

Now me ... I have no hockey allegiance; so GO SENS!

But Pretty Boy is wonderful because... because... um... he's got great hair.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I wonder if / when the dino theme gets removed from UOE (is the Guardians rumor still a thing?) they will relocate all those cool AA's over to MK, making it an indoor addition to the train ride similar to the dino scene at DL. One can only hope...
The GotG in UoE rumour appeared to be a "no", and then danlb_2000 discovered some new permits yesterday, so who knows?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom