Figment Survey

Bacon

Original Poster
Disney is surveying guests about figment
PHOTOS FROM THE SITE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED:
33678291473_1a87889966_o.jpg

34328215072_c4dc61b6f2_o.jpg

huwar18

I often do get surveys after I visit, even for the day, haven't seen this one yet. Hope I get it. I was just there Thursday, at Epcot no less ... I wonder if it's for just resort guests, though how did Clickbait get it?
My wife and I were just talking about the surveys. We probably won't get one because they can see that we ride Imagination every trip. They can definitely get the results they want by tracking (Magicbands and online).

Kman101

My wife and I were just talking about the surveys. We probably won't get one because they can see that we ride Imagination every trip. They can definitely get the results they want by tracking (Magicbands and online).

Yep. And I rode Imagination for the first time in probably 10 years Thursday ... lol

I also avoid the survey takers when I see them in the parks. Maybe I shouldn't ...

FigmentJedi

If I had to choose between keeping Nigel or Figment going away completely, I can't believe i'm saying this, but I'd keep Nigel.
So he can call everybody creatively bankrupt and show us light brites again?

Remember, the entire story of the current ride is based on how much this one sucked. And the longer we have gotten away from that mess, the more irrelevant the joke has become.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom