Disco Shaman Watch 2017

jakeman

The whole purpose of the thread was to take cheap potshots at WDW.

It's not like the land/attraction has even opened, and the usual suspects are trashing something they have yet to experience. It just gets so tiresome.

Exactly

Just like anything remotely positive about the land means they are Disney shills.
I don't know about you guys, but based on some reports from a while back, I'm not sure it was even built. This is all just an elaborate rouse to distract from other issues at WDW...:cautious:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Sad to see the direction this site has taken over the years. I'm not certain if I am disappointed or fascinated watching a very small minority herd people into the Pit of Despair (over the Cliffs of Insanity?); either way, it is an interesting social experiment.

Plenty of stuffed shirts certainly, but there are a few members that contribute more than just {pick one or more or add your own} : skewed political diatribes, laments that Disneyworld actually changed something so that its not like it was on its opening day, how their last trip was ruined because the cast members didn't act like dancing bears, the lack of Surströmming in every dining location, etc.

My hats off to those who actually answer other visitors questions.

DisneyFan 2000

Sad to see the direction this site has taken over the years. I'm not certain if I am disappointed or fascinated watching a very small minority herd people into the Pit of Despair (over the Cliffs of Insanity?); either way, it is an interesting social experiment.
I think I can safely make the claim in my time here that this site has always had a mix of 5% of the population who are all doom and gloom, 5% Pixie dusters and 90% intelligent and engaging conversation. This thread just belongs to the former.

Cmdr_Crimson

I think the Movie Billy Madison said it best.....
b7ff4bd8b0a3016ba4de5b3fe34680e9_this-even-beats-the-i-cant-i-award-you-no-points-meme_847-468.png

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I don't know about you guys, but based on some reports from a while back, I'm not sure it was even built. This is all just an elaborate rouse to distract from other issues at WDW...:cautious:
Well considering the layoffs at ESPN there are 100 or so people that could probably be paid minimum wage to put on blue cat person makeup and stand in that spot and sing an incoherent song quite realistically.

rael ramone

Jokes aside, there is something TDO can do about this.... I recall multiple people having avatars that showed what they should do...

But as far as *this* animatronic, I suspect the involvement of a certain person will use his influence to make sure it's properly addressed....

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Trust me, I'm not one the Looney nutjobs that worship all that is Disney. I come to this sight for info and entertainment value.
I'm not saying you are but the whole premise of the thread and opening post seemed more an attempt to stir up the loons that make a joke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom