Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout announced for Disney California Adventure

mickEblu

Attachments

• IMG_6444.PNG
    IMG_6444.PNG
    302.8 KB · Views: 97

Kman101

Just out of curiousity ...

Those who love the change, and you can love it, no one's actually telling you it's wrong to love it and if they are they shouldn't be because we all have opinions ... but why be rude and dismissive and "call out" the perceived "negative nellies" ... it's funny how so called more positive posters are the ones who seem to get up in arms over someone expressing a simple opinion ... just curious and something I've noticed. Wouldn't life be easier if we all just posted our opinion and had a discussion ... it's not nearly as bad as the general news and rumors forum at times, but it is something I've noticed ...

Curious Constance

Just out of curiousity ...

Those who love the change, and you can love it, no one's actually telling you it's wrong to love it and if they are they shouldn't be because we all have opinions ... but why be rude and dismissive and "call out" the perceived "negative nellies" ... it's funny how so called more positive posters are the ones who seem to get up in arms over someone expressing a simple opinion ... just curious and something I've noticed. Wouldn't life be easier if we all just posted our opinion and had a discussion ... it's not nearly as bad as the general news and rumors forum at times, but it is something I've noticed ...

I personally try not to be negative to anyone on the forum. I don't have a problem with anyone that doesn't like it. What I do have a problem with is when someone laces their posts with all sorts of undertones that if you do like it you're crazy or stupid or finding any excuse to like anything Disney does.
Those types of people do exist on this forum, and it's extremely hard remaining positive around them. I feel like I do an OK job though. ;)

Last edited:

TheOrangeBird01

I personally try not to be negative to anyone on the forum. I don't have a probably with anyone that doesn't like it. What I do have a problem with is when someone laces their posts with all sorts of undertones that if you do like it you're crazy or stupid or finding any excuse to like anything Disney does.
Those types of people do exist on this forum, and it's extremely hard remaining positive around them. I feel like I do an OK job though. ;)

Retweet.

But seriously, people can hate on the ride all they want, it doesn't hurt me. I just don't like how everyone's trying to convert someone to their "side" and when they go on an on about how there's no way anyone can like something they don't.

Kman101

I personally try not to be negative to anyone on the forum. I don't have a problem with anyone that doesn't like it. What I do have a problem with is when someone laces their posts with all sorts of undertones that if you do like it you're crazy or stupid or finding any excuse to like anything Disney does.

I actually thought of you when posting the question because you are super respectful. Thank you for answering :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom