Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks for being as open as you can be regarding France and Ratatouille (among other projects). I really appreciate it :)
I could also say the proposed entrance could be north west of the existing pavilion with a new queue / pathway around the rear of the pavilion to the new showbuilding. This would leave the IDF theatre untouched. Should they wish to think like that and wish to do so.

jaxonp

I find it hard to get excited about this if it truly isn't coming online until 2020?? o_O I'm not privy to what it takes to build things but I don't understand why or how, other than laziness, it takes three years to build something like this. *deep breaths*

Quick by Disney standards.

jaxonp

Wdw timeline as follows:

ROL-AK
Pandora-AK
HEA-MK
TSL-HS
SWE-HS
RAT-EPCOT

That's a lot of new coming down the pipe before RAT.. and we know Disney Marketing needs time to milk everything so I'd expect, at a minimum, 6 months after SWE, before RAT were to open.

Bocabear

Place the entrance on the Morocco side, add a QS location like a miniature version of Remy's
Wdw timeline as follows:

ROL-AK
Pandora-AK
HEA-MK
TSL-HS
SWE-HS
RAT-EPCOT

That's a lot of new coming down the pipe before RAT.. and we know Disney Marketing needs time to milk everything so I'd expect, at a minimum, 6 months after SWE, before RAT were to open.
What is HEA?

wdwgreek

Wdw timeline as follows:

ROL-AK
Pandora-AK
HEA-MK
TSL-HS
SWE-HS
RAT-EPCOT

So so sorry! HEA? In MK? Not sure what that abbreviation is! So sorry!

jaxonp

I was under the impression they wanted this open BEFORE Star Wars, hence one of the driving reasons to go with RAT and not the BATB clone from Tokyo.

Perhaps, regardless of how much money BATB makes, that WDI is committed to RAT regardless of timeline.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Guardians was the first choice to open mid 2019. Now that's fallen behind Rat was brought forward to take it's place but probably still won't make 2019.

Interesting. With GOtG is it a tech thing, money thing, legal thing, or something else holding it up?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom