Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

clemmo

What if it were Brazil but it only had a restaurant or two and gift shops?

Let's hope they don't go cheap. There are some who feel that's enough. Works for UK, Morocco, Italy, and Germany, right? At least give Brazil a museum exhibit like Japan.
Are there any who feel compelled to go as far as an actual attraction or is it seeming more like show or just restaurants and shops?

RandySavage

The Israel pavilion. The 'North' marker and shoreline indicate plot 5, the plot to the east of Morocco. Next to Japan.
על לא דבר.

2s8psvp.png

If you have the new Maps of the Disney Parks coffee table book, you can see the above pavilion in the birdseye painting on page 58... between Morocco & Japan.

ToTBellHop

Exactly.

I would guess seeing your country represented would bring a sense of pride.

I have a Norwegian heritage and I have a special connection to that pavilion because of that.

As irritating as the tour groups are, I'm pretty sure they would appreciate a Brazilian pavilion.
And perhaps the world-view of the rest of us would be broadened by a pavilion showcasing more than clapping, chanting, and green flags.

They'll have booze too.

Princess Leia

Speaking of the American pavilion (piggybacking off of the American Adventure talk), is there a possibility of better, regional food being offered? Just looking at the menu choices makes me a little sad. Same question for better alcohol.

Things I am looking forward to (#3 should have been completed years ago):

1. Rat breaking ground (far away from IDF)
2. The little U.K. Attraction being built (if it fits thematically)
3. New country pavilion(s)

ToTBellHop

And Brazil can foot the bill for the pavilion? @WDW1974 seemed to imply that no new addition will be built without that. But we all know they don't *need* a sponsor. They're just cheap.
If they could afford a summer Olympic Games, there is a sponsor than can help out with a pavilion costing no more than $100,000,000. Unless they splurge for a boat ride.

By the way, as others have deduced but to put a fine point on it, Brazil is likely to be built. Let's hope it gets a ride.

TabulaRasa

If they could afford a summer Olympic Games, there is a sponsor than can help out with a pavilion costing no more than $100,000,000. Unless they splurge for a boat ride.

By the way, as others have deduced but to put a fine point on it, Brazil is likely to be built. Let's hope it gets a ride.
Thanks for putting a fine point on it. I really hope that there is an attraction that goes with the pavilion. If it indeed gets built.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
And Brazil can foot the bill for the pavilion?.
Hypothetically speaking, a pavilion can be built with help from that country - be it government or private investment via a third party / parties.

Still speaking hypothetically, as we know, pavilions can be designed and costed to offer options of with or without an opening day attraction.

clemmo

Speaking of the American pavilion (piggybacking off of the American Adventure talk), is there a possibility of better, regional food being offered? Just looking at the menu choices makes me a little sad. Same question for better alcohol.

Things I am looking forward to (#3 should have been completed years ago):

1. Rat breaking ground (far away from IDF)
2. The little U.K. Attraction being built (if it fits thematically)
3. New country pavilion(s)
Completely agree about all of this. The American pavilion food is sad we usually just skip right over it. It's basically your stereotypical American funnel cakes and turkey legs even though the regional cuisine in the country could be very good. Rat along with U.K. Attraction and a new country with shops restaurants and show/attraction would really help balance out the WS. Then on to the mess that is FW especially FW east

Cosmic Commando

Yeah, but they couldn't afford a summer Olympic Games...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom