(CONFIRMED!) Moana is going to meet in AdventureLand during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Good afternoon,
I had previously heard a rumor over on the Facebook group "I'm So Disney...", as well as the Disney Parks Mom's Panel & on Twitter, that Moana would end her M&Gs at Hollywood Studios on Easter Sunday and sometime very soon will be moving to Magic Kingdom in Adventureland. Well this evening I had previously learned that this was unofficially confirmed via Chip & Co and @DisneyMagicWDW on Twitter.
There is a very similar rumor (which we've been hearing since November) that Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps from Zootopia (who are currently in Move It, Shake It, Dance & Play It at Magic Kingdom) are going to probably be moving to Epcot Character Spot from Magic Kingdom (from the Street Party) sometime later this year, in addition to the move already now confirmed for Moana, but I do not have any insight as to when this will happen.
Update (8/1/2017): @SpectroBro has confirmed that she will be meeting during this year's MNSSHP! Details forthcoming.
Update (8/18/2017): Sorry if this is late, but @SpectroBro has confirmed where she will be meeting! She will meet in Adventureland near the Tiki Statues, per this.
Soruce - https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/question/character-meet-moana-331378/
Update (8/24/2017): It's official! Moana will be meeting during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, in AdventureLand near the Leaky Tikis!!!

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

Good afternoon,
I am hearing a rumor over on Facebook that Moana will be ending her M&Gs at Hollywood Studios next month and sometime after will be moving to Magic Kingdom (best bet would be Adventureland). I haven't heard anything official, but the Disney Parks Mom Panel says that Moana would be meeting in Hollywood Studios until April. There is a very similar rumor going around (since November) that Nick & Judy (who are currently in Move It, Shake It, Dance & Play It) are going to probably be moving to Epcot from Magic Kingdom sometime soon. No further details are available at this time, I will keep you posted and updates will be provided if need be.
I believe this is the plan (the Moana move).

Ryan H. Serowinski

Would love to see a Nick and Judy meet n greet in the Epcot character spot. Baymax's line was pretty short last time we were in there.
Really hope Baymax can be relocated, because I missed him last time, because i thought the line for him was long, because I went in the summer of last year. :'( I wanted to meet him

Marc Levin

So does anybody know when the current Meet and Greet in Hollywood Studios will actually stop for Moana? I'm rather worried as I have a 6 year old that's looking forward to meeting her on either the 11th or 13th April.

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
So does anybody know when the current Meet and Greet in Hollywood Studios will actually stop for Moana? I'm rather worried as I have a 6 year old that's looking forward to meting her on either the 11th or 13th April.
April 16 according to Disney Parks' Moms Panel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom