Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

gljvd

Indeed, they essentially spent the last decade doing nothing and what little was done tended to be either OK or outright crap. That being said, I hope what changes are made are actual improvements rather than change for the sake of change which I fear might happen to Epcot.

They need rides that get people into the front of the park. I think the countries are fine and if they add 1 or 2 more countries that's great but its not really needed . The major issue is there is nothing to do. You go in and go on soaring and maybe test track those are the two rides. Figment is horrible (and he is my fav and deserves better) nemo is okay . You can completely skip the other side of epcot with the exception of test track. The ellen ride has been out dated for two decades and why waste time on it when you can go on a better dino ride at AK . Then you have that mission to mars with horribly outdated graphics. They need to give that an over haul . I'd say go VR for that and get CIG to make the cut scenes from it using their game . I mean get them to use this engine , record a demo loop put it in VR and use the simulation hardware they already put you in. You get an amazing rehab on a ride that is lack luster. The problem is that ride is going to sit there for another decade.

For a lot of people you go to Hollywood studios in the morning , knock it all out and go to epcot by 2 pm and spend time in the countries.

rioriz

I don't believe it is this ride system.

Few pages back you mentioned trying to fit cutting edge technology into the existing infrastructure was holding things up....if so then it can't be that basic of a coaster and there has to be something that will set this coaster apart from RnRC....

Know you may not be able to say but just a asking....

RSoxNo1

I just purchased this book:

The Thinking Fan's Guide to Walt Disney World: Epcot
Paperback – February 5, 2017

by Aaron Wallace (Author)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0...+193701150X&linkCode=as2&tag=aaronwallaent-20

Learn to Slow Down and Savor the World’s Boldest Theme Park

There’s no place like Epcot. It's the theme park that endeavored to change the world.

Now, more than 30 years later, Aaron Wallace dives deep into the heart of Epcot. Step beyond the typical rush-here, do-that frenzy of most guidebooks to truly appreciate the park’s history, storytelling, and controversies.

The Thinking Fan’s Guide is a lighthearted but scholarly tour through every Epcot ride and show. You’ll learn to unpack big questions like:

• Should a Future World attraction ever take place in the past?
• Are Frozen’s Anna and Elsa holding World Showcase hostage?
• Do Disney characters belong in Epcot?
• Why does the park spend so much time in Ellen DeGeneres’s head?
• Has Epcot lost its way?
• Did the park really change the world?

This is a guide for those ready to immerse themselves in the wondrous achievement of 1982’s EPCOT Center and the multi-faceted, modern-day Epcot it has become.

Longtime Disney buffs will find new insights and surprising perspectives, while newcomers will get more out of their vacations by learning to look at Epcot as a work of art.

Fall in Love with Epcot for the First Time... or All Over Again.
Many Future World attractions look/looked at the past, present and future.

peter11435

If it makes you feel better, you average 1.56475 'likes' per post, while Martin's average is 3.36411 'likes' per post. So don't let the 102,000 posts behind him get you down; he's only a bit more than twice as awesome as you! Feel better now? ;)
For many years (and many of Martin's posts) the forum didn't have the like feature. I'm sure his average would be much higher if likes existed for all of his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom