Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Takeout fundraiser dinner from our church. Swiss steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, creamed corn, green bean casserole, cauliflower/broccoli casserole, dinner roll, cole slaw, applesauce, side salad, chocolate cake and a fruit punch (not pictured). All this yummy goodness for $10. :hungry:

View attachment 194611

That's a lot of food for $10 and it looks yummy!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Takeout fundraiser dinner from our church. Swiss steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, creamed corn, green bean casserole, cauliflower/broccoli casserole, dinner roll, cole slaw, applesauce, side salad, chocolate cake and a fruit punch (not pictured). All this yummy goodness for $10. :hungry:

View attachment 194611

Whatever church/religion is the sponsor of this $10 feast, I'm converting today!!! :happy:

Mike S

Back in 2014 90,000 Nintendo fans signed a petition for Robin Williams to be honored in the upcoming game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild due to how much he loved the series going so far as to name his daughter Zelda. Now in 2017 the game has finally released and well...
the-legend-of-zelda-bre-58cac7deaf4fb.jpg

What do you guys think?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Back in 2014 90,000 Nintendo fans signed a petition for Robin Williams to be honored in the upcoming game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild due to how much he loved the series going so far as to name his daughter Zelda. Now in 2017 the game has finally released and well...
the-legend-of-zelda-bre-58cac7deaf4fb.jpg

What do you guys think?
The lips are too feminine, but I see a resemblance.

Mike S

The lips are too feminine, but I see a resemblance.
Yeah. It obviously can't be exact unless they got the rights to his likeness. There's also one for their late president Satoru Iwata that goes a bit deeper than one character with a passing resemblance that you can read here at number 10.
http://www.dorkly.com/post/82693/zelda-details/page:3
It also includes a better comparison pic of the Robin Williams character that for whatever reason I can't copy here.

NYwdwfan

I don't have a Rita's near me but for those do...happy free ice day!

https://www.ritasice.com/

RITA’S 25th ANNUAL
FIRST DAY OF SPRING CELEBRATION

FREE Rita’s Italian Ice…. EXCELLENT NEWS, BEST DAY EVER…SCREAM it from the rooftops!
In case you haven’t heard, March 20 is FREE Ice Day at Rita’s stores across the country! Cue the happy dance! Every year Rita’s kicks off the First Day of Spring by giving away free Italian Ice to one and all.

We hope to see your smiling face on Monday, March 20 from 12PM-9PM to enjoy your first taste of spring on us! Be sure to capture your experience so we can share in all your Rita’s bliss! Use #ritasfirstdayofspring when posting cool pics for a chance to win SWEET prizes!

(1) Free Italian Ice per person.

acishere

RITA’S 25th ANNUAL

FREE Rita’s Italian Ice…. EXCELLENT NEWS, BEST DAY EVER…SCREAM it from the rooftops!
In case you haven’t heard, March 20 is FREE Ice Day at Rita’s stores across the country! Cue the happy dance! Every year Rita’s kicks off the First Day of Spring by giving away free Italian Ice to one and all.

We hope to see your smiling face on Monday, March 20 from 12PM-9PM to enjoy your first taste of spring on us! Be sure to capture your experience so we can share in all your Rita’s bliss! Use #ritasfirstdayofspring when posting cool pics for a chance to win SWEET prizes!

I don't have time for that line around the building today.

MOXOMUMD

RITA’S 25th ANNUAL

Free cones at Dairy Queen today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom