Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I don't have a Rita's near me but for those do...happy free ice day!

https://www.ritasice.com/

RITA’S 25th ANNUAL
FIRST DAY OF SPRING CELEBRATION

FREE Rita’s Italian Ice…. EXCELLENT NEWS, BEST DAY EVER…SCREAM it from the rooftops!
In case you haven’t heard, March 20 is FREE Ice Day at Rita’s stores across the country! Cue the happy dance! Every year Rita’s kicks off the First Day of Spring by giving away free Italian Ice to one and all.

We hope to see your smiling face on Monday, March 20 from 12PM-9PM to enjoy your first taste of spring on us! Be sure to capture your experience so we can share in all your Rita’s bliss! Use #ritasfirstdayofspring when posting cool pics for a chance to win SWEET prizes!

(1) Free Italian Ice per person.
Last evening, while at work, a customer asked me if I was able to take advantage of the FREE Rita's Italian Ice thing. I'll be honest here, until that moment, I never heard of Rita's, much less her Italian Ice. I didn't know what to say so I just opted for a simple.. No, it didn't get the chance! (Of course, in a sad way, so it sounded like I was filled with remorse) I didn't want to appear more ignorant then I actually am.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Last evening, while at work, a customer asked me if I was able to take advantage of the FREE Rita's Italian Ice thing. I'll be honest here, until that moment, I never heard of Rita's, much less her Italian Ice. I didn't know what to say so I just opted for a simple.. No, it didn't get the chance! (Of course, in a sad way, so it sounded like I was filled with remorse) I didn't want to appear more ignorant then I actually am.

I never heard of Rita's either. But, it's all relative, you know. If it's free, we want it!! :D

trr1

99d33ac93d7506a3d4a2cfd192b9e189.jpg
crepes.jpg

9089a99be5f76eba1698d076703d7e1a.jpg

Eric1955

That looks delicious. Since it's a church supper, do people stand up afterwards and say, "Thank you, God!" :joyfull:

We meet in the church gym at 5:30 to have supper every Wednesday and once it looks like most people have arrived and have gotten their food we all say grace and read a Bible verse. Then at 6:30 we split up and go to our Bible studies.

We actually had Korean beef. Not sure why I typed chicken. I'm not sure how authentic it was. I know there are a lot of Korean Presbyterians but we don't have any at our church. Authentic or not I liked it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom