Club 32 - Villains Land, Fantasyland Project

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
And it would like feature disney villains??
It's still in flux right now -- my one major hesitation is making a villains ride -- but then leaving out someone's favorite villain. I'm almost thinking villains could be the "holiday overlay" for the Haunted Mansion (as opposed to Nightmare Before Christmas) and take over the mansion (that way we can distinguish all the villains to the medieval time period and not have to cover any villains outside of that)

MA Screamin'

It would just be one Haunted Mansion -- though set in medieval times. :bookworm:

Oh, okay! I thought it would be a full-fledged land, which got me thinking... o_O

Hyper-Haunted Mansion, pretty much. A very refined, yet immense complex filled with a bunch of different attractions... I don't like the idea entirely because I feel like it would be too much to have without a vast base of dense content to pull from, like Toy Story Land...

Check this and this out if you need a refresh on the Mel Brooks and Museum of the Weird, but what if we blended these all together to create our land? Maybe a museum with different exhibits: a medieval, a classic horror, and then a "weird," let's say :D Each hosted by one of the Grim Grinning Ghosts?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Oh, okay! I thought it would be a full-fledged land, which got me thinking... o_O

Hyper-Haunted Mansion, pretty much. A very refined, yet immense complex filled with a bunch of different attractions... I don't like the idea entirely because I feel like it would be too much to have without a vast base of dense content to pull from, like Toy Story Land...

Check this and this out if you need a refresh on the Mel Brooks and Museum of the Weird, but what if we blended these all together to create our land? Maybe a museum with different exhibits: a medieval, a classic horror, and then a "weird," let's say :D Each hosted by one of the Grim Grinning Ghosts?
That's interesting! A Museum of the Weird area would definitely be a great inclusion if we're making this a mini-land or full fledged land!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
This is a very cool idea! And when we do adventureland, we can add in @StevenU 's Elephant Graveyard restaurant so his hard work won't go to waste.
Perfect!

Now I know you love S.E.A. -- and I always like to find ways to include it -- but I don't want it too close to Mystic Manor, but maybe we could include some references in a capacity? :bookworm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom