Club 32 - Villains Land, Fantasyland Project

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@MonorailRed -- for this land -- what if we didn't focus on the villains itself, but just on darker elements.

I'm having reservations a bit on how to go about a villains land -- rather maybe have it be a Halloween overlay rather than an all year round event. I can get more into it but basically, we can't include every single villain, and the last thing we'd want is for someone's favorite to be permanently left out of attractions.

What if we did a Haunted Mansion land?

Have it be themed to German or greater European old mansions in the "dark forest" with an elaborate storyline and myth to it -- which would be completely different than the other haunted mansions around the world. Thoughts?
0cd70e9cc4347280c87dac1ed693e2fe.jpg

MonorailRed

Applebees
@MonorailRed -- for this land -- what if we didn't focus on the villains itself, but just on darker elements.

I'm having reservations a bit on how to go about a villains land -- rather maybe have it be a Halloween overlay rather than an all year round event. I can get more into it but basically, we can't include every single villain, and the last thing we'd want is for someone's favorite to be permanently left out of attractions.

Have it be themed to German or greater European old mansions in the "dark forest" with an elaborate storyline and myth to it -- which would be completely different than the other haunted mansions around the world. Thoughts?

I love this idea! A Haunted Mansion Land would actually work well for the "Dark Side" of fantasyland :D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

Before we continue down this road -- I'm curious what others think about this approach? Just from a Disney fan perspective.

@MA Screamin' @gonzoWDW @orlando678-

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

Before we continue down this road -- I'm curious what others think about this approach? Just from a Disney fan perspective.

@MA Screamin' @gonzoWDW @orlando678-
@Skipper of the SEA @FigmentPigments @Flippin'Flounder
@anyone...
Any opinions and/or feedback would be awesome!:geek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom