What did you do?

dreamfinder

Bike today

I seem to recall at least two ramps at the end of Dark Side last year. Luckily I train on hills (doesn't mean I like them). Passed up a bunch of runners on those ramps.

Yeah, exact number seems to vary a bit by the exact course, but they always seem to stick them in the 75-80% completed part of the course, not at the beginning when everyone is fresh.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Easy 3 miles in the rain and wind - and of course the wind was against us as we ran up hills and with us on the return! Despite the bad conditions it was still enjoyable because I ran with a good friend while both our respective pre-teens were at other activities. I think I'd rather run in bad weather with a friend than good weather with a moody pre-teen ;)

JillC LI

8 mile run on Saturday in what was definitely the coldest weather of this winter here - it was 20 degrees but felt like 10 with the wind chill. I dressed properly so my core was warm enough, but I think the cold air was causing my diaphragm to cramp because it felt slightly painful to breathe almost the whole run even though I had a fleece around my neck and lower face much of the time.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Ooooh Paris! Sounds like fun!

I did 6 miles today for the first time since I was 22 yeare old (to give you an idea of how long ago, I'm running the star wars half for my 28th birthday)

I am nursing a back injury so I was really anxious to run but I ran and did pretty well! Beat my mile time by a full minute :)

I'm running the Star Wars half ON my birthday.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom