Is it possible to download the WDW Map?

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Huh?

Ctrl + Alt + PrntScr
It doesn't give you the full detailed view of the entire map when you do that. I could do that for the non-items view of the whole resort, or individually for the parks etc. It won't be very good resolution either.

I'm talking about like a PDF of the map only or something.

mousehockey37

It doesn't give you the full detailed view of the entire map when you do that. I could do that for the non-items view of the whole resort, or individually for the parks etc. It won't be very good resolution either.

I'm talking about like a PDF of the map only or something.

Then google pdf of whatever particular park you're after? You'll probably get linked to KennythePirate or something.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Then google pdf of whatever particular park you're after? You'll probably get linked to KennythePirate or something.
I need the entire property -- the map from Disney's website. There are many maps that are a massive image and can be zoomed in to a very detailed level.

mousehockey37

I need the entire property -- the map from Disney's website. There are many maps that are a massive image and can be zoomed in to a very detailed level.

Have you explored various other sites from a google search? I put in PDF Disney World and a ton of things came up. Due to this site, I can't post the links to the results, but literally, PDF Disney World in the search bar, you'll find what you're after.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Have you explored various other sites from a google search? I put in PDF Disney World and a ton of things came up. Due to this site, I can't post the links to the results, but literally, PDF Disney World in the search bar, you'll find what you're after.
I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately, there is not a single download of DISNEY's complete resort map 2016/17.
Not a single one. They are either just park and resort maps, or 3rd-party/an-made maps.

mousehockey37

Map-WDW-Resort.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom