• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Is it possible to download the WDW Map?

mousehockey37

Advertisement
Huh?

Ctrl + Alt + PrntScr

David2319

Original Poster
Huh?

Ctrl + Alt + PrntScr
It doesn't give you the full detailed view of the entire map when you do that. I could do that for the non-items view of the whole resort, or individually for the parks etc. It won't be very good resolution either.

I'm talking about like a PDF of the map only or something.

mousehockey37

It doesn't give you the full detailed view of the entire map when you do that. I could do that for the non-items view of the whole resort, or individually for the parks etc. It won't be very good resolution either.

I'm talking about like a PDF of the map only or something.
Then google pdf of whatever particular park you're after? You'll probably get linked to KennythePirate or something.

David2319

Original Poster
Then google pdf of whatever particular park you're after? You'll probably get linked to KennythePirate or something.
I need the entire property -- the map from Disney's website. There are many maps that are a massive image and can be zoomed in to a very detailed level.

mousehockey37

I need the entire property -- the map from Disney's website. There are many maps that are a massive image and can be zoomed in to a very detailed level.
Have you explored various other sites from a google search? I put in PDF Disney World and a ton of things came up. Due to this site, I can't post the links to the results, but literally, PDF Disney World in the search bar, you'll find what you're after.

David2319

Original Poster
Have you explored various other sites from a google search? I put in PDF Disney World and a ton of things came up. Due to this site, I can't post the links to the results, but literally, PDF Disney World in the search bar, you'll find what you're after.
I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately, there is not a single download of DISNEY's complete resort map 2016/17.
Not a single one. They are either just park and resort maps, or 3rd-party/an-made maps.

BenJacobs

Why don't you just download the app, which has the full map with wait times and heaps more, which you can only use while online, but all the parks, hotels, and anything else has free wifi.

Top Bottom