• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

MagicHappens1971

Wouldn't Fantillusion be an interesting replacement? It hasn't made its way to the U.S. yet. And, it would be cheaper for TDO to do that than to pay for a whole new parade.
I remember Fantilussion being discussed at one point but if I remember right there's not many floats left and I don't think TDO would want to transport it to Orlando from Paris.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
True but they need a little bit of something to keep the same mood of the park at night, Spectromagic had some kind of Christmassy heart warming feeling, wishes had it to but now they really need something to hold that up.

They are Tourists what do they know, Tourists will lap up anything we choose to give em.

Justkeepswimmin

The concept art looks beautiful and wishes is so popular, I don't think they would change it unless it was going to be even better.
I will miss pandora opening by a week but at least my vacation will start when wishes is still on, and happily ever after will debut in my 2nd week

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I wonder if Fantasy in the sky will pay a visit while there transitioning
And I have my doubts as well, like I said this new show in my opinion is going to ruin the current character and atmosphere in the park for that time of the day, expecially win Spectro missing. I think they should take up Remember, there new version is really good and that show has stood the test of time.

EPCOT519

I have mixed feelings about this. Wishes was so good, and it became sort of a tradition on late nights at the park. Ill be sad to see it go, but WDW's recent laser and projection shows have been pretty good, so i'm looking forward to how they can incorporate those effects into a new fireworks show.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Wouldn't Fantillusion be an interesting replacement? It hasn't made its way to the U.S. yet. And, it would be cheaper for TDO to do that than to pay for a whole new parade.

I remember Fantilussion being discussed at one point but if I remember right there's not many floats left and I don't think TDO would want to transport it to Orlando from Paris.

There wasn't a serious proposition to bring Fant over.

The shipping costs would a small fortune. EDLSCA owns it. And it is now wired for the wrong voltage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom