Characters in Flight closing for redesign

Magic Feather

Has anyone been to Springs Lately, the new design should be out, maybe being inflated. Test runs should happen Friday and Maybe Thursday.

Rteetz

IMG_4994.JPG

mm121

View attachment 184274

I love the new colours. Very pretty.
its not bad, but seems like the blue would be a HAZARD from a safety perspective

since the blue on the balloon will really blend into the sky

and also making it blend in doesnt really help from a marketing perspective as the old balloons you could see them from far away

who designs this stuff? they do the dumbest things

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
its not bad, but seems like the blue would be a HAZARD from a safety perspective

and also making it blend in doesnt really help from a marketing perspective as the old balloons you could see them from far away

There are two distinct shades of blue; plus white, and orange. I have zero doubt that this will be easily seen from a distance, yet blends so much more nicely with the shades of the springs.

Dumb? Clearly you think so. I like it much better.

NearTheEars

I like it, and think the design was intentional. The old colors didn't fit the theme of the Springs and stood out like a sore thumb. Yes, the red and yellow was possibly good for marketing to folks driving off property, but their biggest sales come from the thousands of people that walk right underneath it already every day, and they won't likely miss it regardless of color.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom