Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

We only cleaned off one car from the storm Saturday. The other 2 are still covered with snow but it's supposed to warm up tomorrow. :D

Goofyernmost

You seem to have eaten pretty well. The pasta looks delicious. So many new places to dine at DS though.

We really enjoyed Frontera Cocina, and Homecoming by Chef Art. Hubby wants to hit Chef Art's twice next year.

It will probably be quite a while before Raglan Road makes it back into the rotation. Our plan was to have gone there for a beer flight (not me) after dinner at Homecoming last September ... but someone (again, not me) ate waaaaaaaay too much and just wanted to go back to the resort.
Judging from the one receipt that I saw... that was more money spent on food then I spent on my entire trip to Europe. One cannot go by me, however, I hate spending money on food. To me a hundred dollar steak doesn't taste one little bit better then a quarter pounder with cheese.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Judging from the one receipt that I saw... that was more money spent on food then I spent on my entire trip to Europe. One cannot go by me, however, I hate spending money on food. To me a hundred dollar steak doesn't taste one little bit better then a quarter pounder with cheese.
The older I get, the more I appreciate fine food. Not gross stuff like sushi, oysters, or calamari; but a really good steak, succulent lobster, and bacon!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Are you still working in the medical field?

Yup--still same place--different division. Where I worked previously, new mgmt. was coming in (in a few months), and no one knew what kind of setup the new exec. would want. (In other words, no one knew if the new person might bring in his/her own people from another area. It was kinda like Russian roulette, and some of us jumped ship, not wanting to "chance" that we may or may not have a job down the road.) It was a good move for me, but I'm exhausted--that will dissipate once I really learn the new position. Oh, there's plenty of nice and fun people there though! :)

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
We had 6" of snow overnight. Then it turned into freezing rain. Then it turned into just rain. Now the temp has dropped below freezing and we've got wind gusts up to 50 mph. I expect that there will be a bunch of folks skidding off the roads tonight. When is Spring coming? o_O

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yes, @JenniferS , I would like to build a snowman, thank you. (I tried to reply to your post but it got messed up and ended in your message--sometimes crazy stuff happens whey you try to reply to someone's post!)

winter-snowman-mickey-donald-minnie.jpg

PUSH

Original Poster
We had 6" of snow overnight. Then it turned into freezing rain. Then it turned into just rain. Now the temp has dropped below freezing and we've got wind gusts up to 50 mph. I expect that there will be a bunch of folks skidding off the roads tonight. When is Spring coming? o_O
We just got about an inch of snow. Freezing rain came today. Then rain. Now it's a sheet of ice outside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom