Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
After close at Magic Kingdom I headed out to do a little more exploring at Disney Springs.
View attachment 183899

View attachment 183900

I ended up eating at Wolfgang Puck Express. I got the chicken alfredo.
View attachment 183904

View attachment 183902
You seem to have eaten pretty well. The pasta looks delicious. So many new places to dine at DS though.

We really enjoyed Frontera Cocina, and Homecoming by Chef Art. Hubby wants to hit Chef Art's twice next year.

It will probably be quite a while before Raglan Road makes it back into the rotation. Our plan was to have gone there for a beer flight (not me) after dinner at Homecoming last September ... but someone (again, not me) ate waaaaaaaay too much and just wanted to go back to the resort.

NYwdwfan

You seem to have eaten pretty well. The pasta looks delicious. So many new places to dine at DS though.

We really enjoyed Frontera Cocina, and Homecoming by Chef Art. Hubby wants to hit Chef Art's twice next year.

It will probably be quite a while before Raglan Road makes it back into the rotation. Our plan was to have gone there for a beer flight (not me) after dinner at Homecoming last September ... but someone (again, not me) ate waaaaaaaay too much and just wanted to go back to the resort.
That's when you need to add a day.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Here's the truth. She went to bed! That gal gets up at 4-something every morning.[/QUOTE

And, we have a winner! :D

My sudden departure from the first great snowball fight of 2017, was not only due to fatigue (from work--learning a new job the past few weeks), but also around 9:00 p.m. each night, hubs needs to get back on the computer (we share the computer at home).

I'll have to remember to start any altercations on here closer to 8:00 p.m., to battle it out to the bitter end! :joyfull:

NYwdwfan

My sudden departure from the first great snowball fight of 2017, was not only due to fatigue (from work--learning a new job the past few weeks), but also around 9:00 p.m. each night, hubs needs to get back on the computer (we share the computer at home).

I'll have to remember to start any altercations on here closer to 8:00 p.m., to battle it out to the bitter end! :joyfull:
Congratulations on your new job!

Nemo14

Are you still working in the medical field?

acishere

HSI_netflix_shows_of_2016_v1-1-768x486.jpg

According to this, Fuller House is the most watched Netflix show in Wisconsin. You can stop watching every episode 6 times a day now @PUSH.

Meanwhile, @NYwdwfan knows to not call her crazy. @Nemo14 and I both love to watch shows about gangsters that require subtitles. And Florida loves watching Coach Taylor be tormented by the bad guy from Rogue One.

Last edited:

Nemo14

HSI_netflix_shows_of_2016_v1-1-768x486.jpg

According to this, Fuller House is the most watched show in Wisconsin. You can stop watching every episode 6 times a day now @PUSH.

Meanwhile, @NYwdwfan knows to not call her crazy. @Nemo14 and I both love to watch shows about gangsters that require subtitles. And Florida loves watching Coach Taylor be tormented by the bad guy from Rogue One.
*moves to Indiana and watches Parks and Recreation at @George ' s house*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom