Disney Infinity question

mickey v-neck

Original Poster
Got the kids an Xbox one for christmas. When we started playing Disney infinity you could walk around Main Street and cinderella's castle. Now I can't figure out how to get back there. It just goes straight to the Star Wars game. Anyone know how to get back to Main Street?

Disney Dad 3000

Got the kids an Xbox one for christmas. When we started playing Disney infinity you could walk around Main Street and cinderella's castle. Now I can't figure out how to get back there. It just goes straight to the Star Wars game. Anyone know how to get back to Main Street?

I'm assuming you have 3.0 since you mentioned SW? I know with 3.0 you started out in a smaller toy box world with tutorials, etc. and there is a menu that has a list of options like toy box, community, etc. There shouldn't be a SW game starting unless you've placed one of the SW playset game pieces on the DI pad. The only way I know that you would be walking around main street/castle is if you had downloaded one of the created toy boxes from the community content or if you had created that yourself in your own toy box save list.

Uncle Lupe

You have to play through that part. Sort of a tutorial to learn controls. Had me confused also. Very hard to explain that to an excited 6 year old last year who wants to play thier character. Once you finish that once the regular game should always start.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom