1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Disney Infinity question

Discussion in 'Disney Video Games' started by mickey v-neck, Dec 27, 2016.

1. mickey v-neck

mickey v-neck Active Member

Got the kids an Xbox one for christmas. When we started playing Disney infinity you could walk around Main Street and cinderella's castle. Now I can't figure out how to get back there. It just goes straight to the Star Wars game. Anyone know how to get back to Main Street?

2. Disney Dad 3000

Disney Dad 3000 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you have 3.0 since you mentioned SW? I know with 3.0 you started out in a smaller toy box world with tutorials, etc. and there is a menu that has a list of options like toy box, community, etc. There shouldn't be a SW game starting unless you've placed one of the SW playset game pieces on the DI pad. The only way I know that you would be walking around main street/castle is if you had downloaded one of the created toy boxes from the community content or if you had created that yourself in your own toy box save list.

3. Uncle Lupe

Uncle Lupe Well-Known Member

You have to play through that part. Sort of a tutorial to learn controls. Had me confused also. Very hard to explain that to an excited 6 year old last year who wants to play thier character. Once you finish that once the regular game should always start.