Alcohol in the Magic Kingdom

matt9112

Finally I may be able to get rum in my dole whip float at MK! This would be great.

Depends how this is handled it could be done well or if the recent track record is any indicator it will be done horribly and bud light carts abound! the all mighty dollar...not guest experience dictates decision making. hopefully one day they will learn the stronger the latter is the more of the former they will make.

21stamps

Depends how this is handled it could be done well or if the recent track record is any indicator it will be done horribly and bud light carts abound! the all mighty dollar...not guest experience dictates decision making. hopefully one day they will learn the stronger the latter is the more of the former they will make.
I definitely don't want beer carts in MK. A few adult coffees and option to add rum etc in a drink would be nice though. Lefou's Brew with a splash of something...that could be a good thing ;)

Kman101

I can already see where this thread will be headed ... but let's wait and see. And everyone getting alcohol training doesn't necessarily mean it's being rolled out everywhere ... it could just lead to rum in the dole floats, or all restaurants serving beer. I don't think (I hope not) we'll see bars pop up on the street like at the other parks.

hpyhnt 1000

The prohibition ship sailed when Be Our Guest began serving alcohol, so it was only a matter of time. If this happens, question is what and where...

At table service restaurants/buffets? Sure!

Counter service spots? Well, ok...

Beverage carts and walkway stands? Sigh...would prefer no but can't think of an argument not to at this point.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Hmm, could also be that they need more CMs trained that can work at BoG, and nothing more than that. Saying that, I also would not mind some rum in my Dole Whip. :hungry: Some decent adult beverages at Skipper's Canteen? Sure, not a bad idea, and I thought they might right away. Would hate to see beer carts. That would be too much.

Sonconato

Perhaps it's time to invest in this...
44051_w_1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom