Epcot parking lot closed due to reaching capacity (Sat Oct 22 2016)

TimeTrip

Leaving now. Got here around 2. Took us 15 minutes to get though ticket entry. Place is more packed than I've ever seen for F+W. Lines in the front part of world showcase weren't awful. But France to China were a disaster. At least the weather was nice :)

ChrisFL

Premium Member
is it just F&W traffic or is there another event clogging up the parking lot? (I'm asking from BAD experience)

The Empress Lilly

I had the misfortune of doing F&W on weekend nights earlier this October. Dense, packed, uncomfortable for the sober visitor. WS is Central Florida's bar.

Incidentally, Disney Springs was even more crowded on weekend evenings. I don't know why Disney bothers building rides anymore, they have it just the way they want it, wall-to-wall crowds in themed shopping and drinking districts with grossly inflated prices.

Last edited:

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Monorail related pukings will be up 78% tonight. Nothing says high class like getting tore up at a theme park, and Having personally been on the monorail in which 3 middle age and rather rotund women decided they could no longer hold their liquor is an experience that screams unforgettable magic.

TimeTrip

It was just about the best weather in the past 6 months. France to Germany was almost NYE level crowded.

Quick grab of the backup at the toll plaza with everyone being sent to the one lane turnaround.
IMG_20161022_173357.jpg
The plaza is on the right side.

SSH

WS is Central Florida's bar.
I enjoy a few drinks as much as the next person - but I just don't understand the attraction of drinking to the point of getting wasted in WS when drinks run 10-15+ a pop. I guess I'm too cheap. :rolleyes:

That pic is insane. I wonder what it's going to be like in Dec.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom