Steven Tyler No Longer "Loves" That Idea, He Only "Likes" It

RobidaFlats

Am I mistaken, or aren't there two different versions of the pre-show? Are we sure this isn't just the 2nd one?

To my knowledge, the two "versions" are differentiated only by whether there is a live Cast Member ("Chris") getting the guitar at the end or a recorded voice of "Chris". The video is the same either way.

RobidaFlats

They haven't done that "live" Chris version in a very long time.

True. I think the last time I saw it was within a year of it opening. I was just trying to get the root of the poster's belief that there was a second version that might explain the recent change.

Vaughn4380

So, interestingly, on this ride specifically I have given the "bull horns" or "rocker" symbol when pandering to the camera. The auto downloaded photo had it blacked out assuming it was a different gesture, but me scanning the Mickey head with my wristband for the photo did not have the same censoring effect. It was the normal uncensored photo.

And this will lead to many shenanigans on my next trip, thanks.

baymenxpac

Just happened upon this on Facebook and knew someone would post it. I think it's funny that something like this is just now being discovered.

especially since they'd make your ride photo unavailable if you flashed it as far back as almost 10 years ago.

i may or may not speak from experience...

fngoofy

Don't tell the folks at Wichita State University, they are the "Shockers"...seriously.
wichita-state-mascot.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Don't tell the folks at Wichita State University, they are the "Shockers"...seriously.
wichita-state-mascot.jpg

From the University's webpage before this goes into What the frack territorry...
Although the Wheatshockers name was never officially adopted by the university, it caught on and survived until it was later shortened to Shockers. Until 1948, the university used a nameless shock of wheat as its symbol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom