EPCOT Entertainment cuts

mj2v

Basic management theory known as Management By Walking Around or MBWA. A simple but effective management practice. Depending on the company culture, walking around can be seen as bad practice if one is expected to be at their desk during working hours.
At Disney, it's more MBSIMAFD. Management by sitting in meetings all friggin day. It is soul sucking.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Basic management theory known as Management By Walking Around or MBWA. A simple but effective management practice. Depending on the company culture, walking around can be seen as bad practice if one is expected to be at their desk during working hours.

Give it a Japanese name that no one understands, produce a few charts and senior management will lap this walking about pooh up.

brb1006

It's a shame the Hat Lady no longer performs at Epcot. I really wished I got a chance to see her performer back when I was at Epcot back in 2006 which was my first visit to that park.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

It's in use at my company the CEO is likely to materialize behind you at 3AM wondering what's keeping the senior engineering management at work that late and if it's an administrative or policy constraint well magically after one of those visits that constraint tends to vanish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom