*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StupidLittleBird

The queue line for body wars still exists. The pitch black rooms for the simulators still exist. And the exit. Thats it really.
I've seen photos of the areas that appear to still be intact. I think everything past the Dermatopic Purification center has been either totally removed or is being worked on being moved out. Wonder on what they're doing. :rolleyes:

StupidLittleBird

Attachments

• Body Wars as of now....jpg
    Body Wars as of now....jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 196

KikoKea

Very interesting. Wish they would do something with the building. A "nostalgic" revival of the show would be good with a tie in to the Inside Out movie would work.

Jwhee

Original Poster
Heh, nice theory. Everything past Dermatopic Purification Stage 1 is either gone or being removed. :(

Is everything before that still there? Like the gigantic MET logo? What about the load and unload?

Also it appears that they're dismantling Purification Station 1, notice those 2 big pieces of metal on the wall and how it's missing from the left side of the purification station

Jwhee

Original Poster
I have a feeling that Body Wars pic was faked, I don't see any similarities to the actual blueprints and plus a while ago I saw a simulator fully intact with my own two eyes.

I think they're turning the space into a convention center style area. I'm pretty sure the unload is completely sealed off, because the exit is blocked by a wall that they added.

NovaCiteJourneys

I think they're turning the space into a convention center style area. I'm pretty sure the unload is completely sealed off, because the exit is blocked by a wall that they added.
They reopened Frontiers of medicine with a bunch of festival crap, is the exit still sealed or not? I must've only spent about a minute in Body Wars, snapped a few pics and bolted before a CM showed up.

Jwhee

Original Poster
They reopened Frontiers of medicine with a bunch of festival crap, is the exit still sealed or not? I must've only spent about a minute in Body Wars, snapped a few pics and bolted before a CM showed up.
If you go up the exit hallway in frontiers it runs into a wall, you can't access the unload

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom