working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Just keep saying not long until Disney and life gets back to normal!

Yeah, we're at the some hotel we stayed at last month, so it's not pedestrian friendly. I could go on the "dread mill", but hate them and that's my workout for tomorrow. I keep telling myself I am in a better place than I was last month, because I've done 2 workouts so far vs. 0 from my last visit. LOL

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yeah, we're at the some hotel we stayed at last month, so it's not pedestrian friendly. I could go on the "dread mill", but hate them and that's my workout for tomorrow. I keep telling myself I am in a better place than I was last month, because I've done 2 workouts so far vs. 0 from my last visit. LOL
Good luck on the dreadmill. I have one we call it a clothes rack. I hate it as much as planks! The dreadmill as you call is is the reason for my stack of workout DVDs

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning I broke out and braved some kickboxing and sun salutations this morning:) It's going to be perfect walking weather so 6 miles is my goal for today. Berry and kale smoothie for breakfast, mixed veggie salad for lunch, left over veggie chili for dinner right now is a nice warm cup of dandelion tea. Seeing I have quite the pile of tomatoes from the farm market fresh salsa to go with the tex mex frittata for the guys this morning.

epcotisbest

Good morning I broke out and braved some kickboxing and sun salutations this morning:) It's going to be perfect walking weather so 6 miles is my goal for today. Berry and kale smoothie for breakfast, mixed veggie salad for lunch, left over veggie chili for dinner right now is a nice warm cup of dandelion tea. Seeing I have quite the pile of tomatoes from the farm market fresh salsa to go with the tex mex frittata for the guys this morning.
Way to go with the six miles. I have a similar goal just about every day, but unfortunately it involves driving.

epcotisbest

Good luck on the dreadmill. I have one we call it a clothes rack. I hate it as much as planks! The dreadmill as you call is is the reason for my stack of workout DVDs
The most calories I ever burned on the dreadmill was in dusting it a couple of times. Sold it in favor of the elliptical and my wife uses it almost every day. I walk past it almost every day.

Sans Souci

Hello-

I am in with another treadmill workout. So sweaty. I'm glad it's done. I always toy with buying a treadmill, but then I get on one and I watch the clock and I reconsider it. They are boring. The only reason I am using a treadmill this weekend is because there is nowhere around this hotel to walk/run. I do have some cardio downloads and fitness apps, but I don't want to make the people in the room below me angry. LOL

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning 5 advanced miles DVD and 3 outside walking miles. BRRRRRRR I needed a jacket but the cold did make me move faster:hilarious: Time to take stock of the fridge and get this weekend's shopping list going. Just the essentials, I may have to run for odds and ends after that but it'll be better than having to throw anything out

93boomer

Premium Member
Good afternoon!! Coming to the party late! A lot has been going on.
Bad tstorms knocked out my internet, it has stormed every day for the last two weeks. Ugh!! My computer is dying a slow death! And my DD's dog got hit and died Monday. :(
Trying to get in the swing of things again. Having to walk inside instead of outside with these storms. Need fresh air!
Hope you are all doing well! Hanging in there!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon!! Coming to the party late! A lot has been going on.
Bad tstorms knocked out my internet, it has stormed every day for the last two weeks. Ugh!! My computer is dying a slow death! And my DD's dog got hit and died Monday. :(
Trying to get in the swing of things again. Having to walk inside instead of outside with these storms. Need fresh air!
Hope you are all doing well! Hanging in there!
I'm so beyond sorry to hear things are not good. The loss of a pet is very sad, give your dd a big hug from me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom