If you could have one back...

If you could make them bring back one attraction, which would it be?

• 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Votes: 45 24.5%
  • Alien Encounter

Votes: 34 18.5%
  • Horizons

Votes: 49 26.6%
  • Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 47 25.5%
  • World of Motion

Votes: 9 4.9%

• Total voters

Daveeeeed

2000 leagues. I remember going on this at Paris when I was a kind, seeing some weird octopus thing and refusing to have a bath because I thought the Octopus was gonna get me.

God knows what it actually was.
It was an actual ride at WDW, it is just a walk through in Paris, a good walk through no doubt though.

Daveeeeed

I thought so! My memory is a bit blurry, I was that young. The ride looked awesome in WDW though.
I sadly wasn't able to ride it, but after the walk through in Paris and then watching the pov it would've been spectacular! I'm sure he pov for Horizons did not do it justice, but even the outdatedness aside I don't think it's as a good as everyone makes it out to be. I think it has more to do with what replaced it.

BiffyClyro

I sadly wasn't able to ride it, but after the walk through in Paris and then watching the pov it would've been spectacular! I'm sure he pov for Horizons did not do it justice, but even the outdatedness aside I don't think it's as a good as everyone makes it out to be. I think it has more to do with what replaced it.
yeah, things get replaced for a reason.

NovaCiteJourneys

IMG_3432.JPG
This one

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom