If you could have one back...

If you could make them bring back one attraction, which would it be?

• 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Votes: 45 24.5%
  • Alien Encounter

Votes: 34 18.5%
  • Horizons

Votes: 49 26.6%
  • Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 47 25.5%
  • World of Motion

Votes: 9 4.9%

• Total voters

Stevek

As west coaster, I never made it to WDW until I had my own kids so I sadly missed most of these great attractions though I've been able to see many of them via the magic of @marni1971 great videos.

It would likely come down to either World of Motion or Horizons but if I had to pick one...I'd buck the trend and probably pick World of Motion, by a nose hair. I really think it gets overlooked by all the passion for Horizons.

Ulysses McGill

I chose Journey Into Imagination over Horizons, but it was a tough choice. Those two attractions were, to me, what gave EPCOT its identity and separated it from MK. But I guess my childhood nostalgia for Figment won out.

Skippy

Looking at this poll through a literal lens instead of nostalgia, Alien Encounter (being the most recent attraction) is the least dated of the bunch and I think would still hold up well in Tomorrowland today. And it would be more than welcome back.

However compared with their current replacements, SGE is bad.. and i mean BAD. But the current Imagination is appalling. So I vote for Journey into Imagination.

That entrance in the open light pyramid.. the moving opening show scene.. even rainbow tunnel... I miss AE, but I'd give so much to see the original Imagination again.

JasonP

wow, Thought World of Motion would have done better. While I do like Test Track (the original, haven't ridden the new one yet) I do miss WoM. I can't get the memory out of my head of the illuminated foot prints on the wall as you enter the building. Then while you are on the ride in the beginning and going outside and around the chrome pole. Awesome.

Disney4family

20K just to add to the feeling of being a kid again at WDW

I do miss the original Figment, but for now I can accept the new one just because it's the only one my kids know and love. I'm glad they were able to grow up with at least "a little spark of imagination".

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Alien Encounter. It actually semi fit into the space theme of Tomorrowland and im not the biggest fan of Lilo & Stitch so i was kinda disappointed when it was brought back under that direction. If anything, i feel Alien Encounter should be brought back into Hollywood Studios, it fits the movie theme and overall that's the best fit for a ride like that.

OliveMcFly

I can't choose one, so I choose 3. Horizons, Journey Into Imagination and World of Motion. As a kid 20K freaked me out, every now and then I'll dream about being under that water in the dark, so scary. Alien just scared me lol.

Konacha

In the Parks
No
The only 3 from my childhood that I remember are Horizons, Journey into Imagination and World of Motion that I was on. My best memories are from Imagination since I still remember most of that ride while the other 2 were merged together in my mind until I saw videos of them and was able to remember parts of it. That being said, I vote for Imagination just due to the fact that I really remember the ride extremely well.

DisneyFans4Life

I really miss 20k Leagues...it was my favorite ride as a kid. Though if I really want to ride it, I can just go to DL...so it's not technically gone forever...

1stWDW96'

For shear personal enjoyment I choose Horizons, I've never been on it but from youtube videos it looks great and has the old Epcot feel. But for useful purposes a skyway or people mover to help with foot traffic out of MK post fireworks would be amazing lol.

BiffyClyro

2000 leagues. I remember going on this at Paris when I was a kind, seeing some weird octopus thing and refusing to have a bath because I thought the Octopus was gonna get me.

God knows what it actually was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom