Sum of All Thrills Closing?

thecompman

Original Poster
Hey folks,

I was looking at the website you go to after riding Sum of All Thrills that you use your card at http://games.mathmovesu.com/soat.html and noticed something interesting, look at the screen shot, it says the website can be used "until June 30, 2016" is this indirectly telling us something? Food for thought.
Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 12.14.45 PM.png

aaronml

Hey folks,

I was looking at the website you go to after riding Sum of All Thrills that you use your card at http://games.mathmovesu.com/soat.html and noticed something interesting, look at the screen shot, it says the website can be used "until June 30, 2016" is this indirectly telling us something? Food for thought.View attachment 142581
From what I have heard, Sum of All Thrills will in fact be closing at some point in the very near future, specifically within the next couple of weeks. They probably have it online until 6/30 so that people will have time to still replay their rides.

djkidkaz

Ok so there definitely has to be something planned in the works for future world. It seems they are shuttering these attractions and not bothering to fill them. The meet and greets are a temporary band aid until they finally start production on whatever is coming. Similar to what they have done at studios.

WDW Guru

Ok so there definitely has to be something planned in the works for future world. It seems they are shuttering these attractions and not bothering to fill them. The meet and greets are a temporary band aid until they finally start production on whatever is coming. Similar to what they have done at studios.

Even if this is the case, its still annoying / worrying that Innoventions is now a meet and greet location with 2 attractions with nothing announced.

Lirael

This is great everyone! Now guests who cant acquire FP+ for Frozenstrom and new Soarin cant complain that they missed out all the other Epcot stuff because they spent all day in two lines, there will hardly be any other Epcot stuff to do the way things are going. What an innovative way to fix that issue :)

ThemeParkJunkee

That's disappointing. We rode it for the first time in 2014. I didn't realize it was there in 2010 and it will be gone before I get back. It was a fun thing to do after riding Test Track at Rope Drop. It appeared to be pretty popular. Maybe Epcot will get a state of the art Kuka Arm style E-ticket. Not.

doctornick

If it closes, I'm really annoyed. It was a great little (unknown) attraction that both entertained and educated. I was really looking forward to having my kids go on it next visit -- they have been too short previously but would have finally been tall enough now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom