Disney After Hours Event

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Final # of tickets sold I heard was 300 and "maybe" 1000 total number of guests in the park. As the park closed there were more CMs on Main Street than guests. They said it was only worth it if you LOVEMine Train and Mickey Bars.

From what I'm hearing, Disney also labeled last night as "sold out" to hype further interest in the event and make a good press story.
Well, with the limited number of folk in the park last night I'm sure custodial will have the place looking pristine this morning....

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
It was still an hour wait the morning of Hurricane Charlie.

..... damn i'm old.

But the morning after everything, including PP was a walk on as apparently they forgot to tell guests the park was open. Loved it.

**side track** I was on my CP at that time. It was eerie how empty the parks were the day after Charlie. PP is always posted 60 minutes even when the park 1st opens it seems.

Badger Brent

I tend to look at most things at WDW with Rose colored glasses, while drinking the kool aid fanboi kind of guy. When I read about this event, I even thought to myself that this is just not worth the money. Weve done the hard ticket evenrs like mnsshp, mvmcp and wallked away feeling it wasnt worth the money each time. Now you want my family to spend triple the money for a few hours for ice cream and soda!? This just seems like their "whoring' themselves out with no regard to common sense! We will be doing Disney again...but not in the near future. Time for my voice to be heard by not going.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I'd say $30-$50pp ....compared to the Halloween and Christmas parties that give you new different entertainment, fireworks, shows, parades, characters, etc. for around $60-$70 this only gives you mickey ice cream bars and coke

Jon81uk

I'd say $30-$50pp ....compared to the Halloween and Christmas parties that give you new different entertainment, fireworks, shows, parades, characters, etc. for around $60-$70 this only gives you mickey ice cream bars and coke

But also because the price is higher and there is less entertainment the waits are lower. Its the wait times that are the incentive, not the ice cream.
I would say $99-119 could be viable. High enough so its quiet and low wait times. But low enough to feel no worse than buying a standard one day ticket. $75 or lower and the event would get busy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom