The Park Formerly Known as Disney's Hollywood Studios? Yep ...

Wikkler

I think the he name should be

Disney's IPark
Apple might sue them and argue about the "magically" positioned "i" letter.
"Disney's iPark"
  • The i represents individuality and imagination. See, you are the one responsible for making the most out of tPFKaDHS. Disney's not obligated to make something that's "fun for everyone." It's up to you to make your own fun!*
  • I wonder how many people would show up thinking that it's an App Store Park (Mummy do they have a Flappy Bird ride?) :depressed:

*LEGO Bricks cost extra.

Goofyernmost

Been on THAT Florida adventure for a year now. Can't wait for some normalcy back in good old PA come next March. I also don't speak spanish...
You don't have to speak Spanish... they all took the time and energy to learn English, or at least enough to get by. They have multiple language skills, you and I have one. They know what we are saying, we do not know what they are saying.. who has the advantage there? If we Americans could see beyond our own personal pride, we could make the effort and recognize what is a permanent part of our society and get with the program. We won't, however, we aren't that clever.

Steel City Magic

You don't have to speak Spanish... they all took the time and energy to learn English, or at least enough to get by. They have multiple language skills, you and I have one. They know what we are saying, we do not know what they are saying.. who has the advantage there? If we Americans could see beyond our own personal pride, we could make the effort and recognize what is a permanent part of our society and get with the program. We won't, however, we aren't that clever.
Not gonna open this can of worms too wide, but gone are they day's where you'd get soap in the mouth for speaking anything but english in public as a child... ;) (it's just good manners/etiquette)
been there...

MagicGoofy

Not gonna open this can of worms too wide, but gone are they day's where you'd get soap in the mouth for speaking anything but english in public as a child... ;) (it's just good manners/etiquette)
been there...
I hope you have fun in the past! It most be terrible not being able to visit other countries without being enraged.

Cesar R M

• The i represents individuality and imagination. See, you are the one responsible for making the most out of tPFKaDHS. Disney's not obligated to make something that's "fun for everyone." It's up to you to make your own fun!*
  • I wonder how many people would show up thinking that it's an App Store Park (Mummy do they have a Flappy Bird ride?) :depressed:
*LEGO Bricks cost extra.
Dont forget the part where you need to be holding the "fun" systems in the correct way.
Mistaking the hold system will yield you get scorned by executives "You're holding it wrong" and will void your Fun and Magical(tm) Privileges.

been there...

So, you were chastised for not speaking other languages even if teached to do so in your school?

GeneralZod

Nah, he's actually pretty entertaining and occasionally even right (but don't tell him I said that;)). He has a unique perspective that happens to skew extremely to one side (the negative one), but never in a disrespectful way towards others here....unless maybe you are Bob Iger;)

I don't really use ignore because I like hearing all sides to an issue, even if they are extreme or sometimes crazy.
I only use ignore when someone is consistently, and obviously, making comments to rile people up. Its just obnoxious and not an actual discussion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom