The Park Formerly Known as Disney's Hollywood Studios? Yep ...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Yes, but why they STILL haven't started on our parking garages is a reasonable question. They certainly don't seem in any rush to fix DHS. 7 months since the announcement...

If the garages are going on the new land that is being added to the park then they are still a ways off. They need to construction the conveyor system shown in the recent permit to bring fill into that area, and then do all the fill work an grading before they could even start on the garages. There also haven't been any permits for the actual garages yet, just the land prep.

rael ramone

I like the changes to the pre-show and the finale film (for the most part). However, I think there is too much Robert Osborne. I don't think there's too much of him on the ride itself and his in car audio is Kylo Ren-esque. It's a bit of nitpicking, but I'd also prefer to not have him introduce the finale film. With regards to the ride scenes themselves. They all show their age. It needs to be overhauled significantly with animatronic upgrades throughout and replacements of many scenes. Lastly, the audio in the western scene is atrocious, and is generally poor throughout the ride.

Count me as a huge non-fan of the Osborne additions to the preshow. The original preshow was a celebration of trailers (a reason to make sure you're in your seat at the printed ticket time even though the film itself isn't about to start anytime soon). What's there now celebrates the 'pre-show' talky pseudo-documentary commercials that show before the real trailers start that you strive to avoid by hitting the theatre right at the printed ticket time. And the lack of a true EON produced Bond film being represented in the finale is unforgivable.

UpAllNight

Maybe it's how far away we are from opening and I'm sure I'm in the minority here but so far I'm still completely underwhelmed by what's been announced so far.

Don't get me wrong the 2 new lands are very welcome but it all seems so far away that it's difficult to care...just me? Also I think I'm concerned that further phases aren't happening because they're most definitely needed.

Phil12

Do tell us about this icon.
A lot depends upon the plethora of Star War films being released over the next five or six years. But they'll need to tie together DHS most popular franchises. So based upon current thinking this icon looks promising:

shopping

DisneyGentleman

I hope you're being sarcastic. Strong Women != throw insults on convenience then play the victim card when people get back at her.
Not sarcastic in the least.

The guys around here are not being fair, and would not react this way if it were a guy were responding in a similar manner. Sorry, but that's how I see it.

Cesar R M

Not sarcastic in the least.

The guys around here are not being fair, and would not react this way if it were a guy were responding in a similar manner. Sorry, but that's how I see it.
Not at all. You should have seen when other "special snowflakes" (male) were doing something similar to what you seen on this thread.
Its the same.
If you act like a chill or paid PR, you should be prepared to get it from the crowds who dont accept the BS :p

DisneyGentleman

Not at all. You should have seen when other "special snowflakes" (male) were doing something similar to what you seen on this thread.
Its the same.
If you act like a chill or paid PR, you should be prepared to get it from the crowds who dont accept the BS :p
I have alot of respect for all of you, because you all seem to really know what you are talking about.
It just concerns me when the comments get a tad sexist, that's all.
I'd suggest that we all try to steer clear of that.

Steel City Magic

Nobody brought up sex at first. She seems to be the only one to bring it up... in every thread she posts in. Then she claims she's being picked on for being a girl, while instead is really being picked on for the truckload of pixie dust she's mainlining, or just the outright trolling... (insert gratuitous 7DMT quote here. Ex: "but seeeeriously have you seen 7DMT?!?! It's even better than space mountain!!!!" Or some such nonsense "GoTG would be a FANTASTIC idea for ToT!!!!! it's old and smelly" etc etc)

Last edited:

Mike S

Nobody brought up sex at first. She seems to be the only one to bring it up... in every thread she posts in. Then she claims she's being picked on for being a girl, while instead is really being picked on for the truckload of pixie dust she's mainlining, or just the outright trolling... (insert gratuitous 7DMT quote here. Ex: "but seeeeriously have you seen 7DMT?!?! It's even better than space mountain!!!!" Or some such nonsense "GoTG would be a FANTASTIC idea!!!!" etc etc)
She does? I don't even bother reading her stuff anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom