Hair bands on Everest

thomas998

It's a ski/chairlift thing. Every ski resort I've ever been to has a "bra tree"...which is exactly like what it sounds. This is just a Disney (Family) version of that.
No rhyme or reason that I know of, just part of ski culture.
I used to ski a lot and can't say that I ever saw a "bra tree" what part of the country do they have those in? I skied mostly in the north east parts of the US and eastern Canada... Is this some Western thing? Frankly most of the time it was so bloody cold where we were skiing that taking a bra off was probably the last thing any woman would consider doing.

Last edited:

HRHPrincessAriel

I used to ski a lot and can't say that I ever saw a "bra tree" what part of the country do they have those in? I skied mostly in the north east parts of the US and eastern Canada... Is this some Western thing? Frankly most of the time it was so bloody cold where we were seeing that taking a bra off was probably the last thing any woman would considering doing.
I often see in CO.

copcarguyp71

Well, there you go, that's the source of the problem here. It's not self centered slobs looking for a laugh at all, its all about the location: Move Everest to Colorado and there will be bras flung and scattered around the top instead of hair bands.

It would make for some slightly more racy magic shots that's for sure!

Ginzuishou

It's the result of immature decision-making. Some people disregard safety and lack respect for others. These kinds of people seem to make it in the world, somehow, leeching off of others and not contributing to society in any way.
o_O

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
21zk2Th.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom