Boardwalks Seashore Sweets to close

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I just read that the Boardwalks Seashore Sweets will be closing soon to make more room for the Flying Fish dining room and its rumored it will also be turned into a bar that both Flying Fish and Trattoria al Forno will share since guests have to walk through the store to get to the restrooms.

I wonder if this will spark a small makeover for the Boardwalk since I had heard last year how the small arcade near the scary clown pool and the arcade located in the store next to ESPN Club would be merging to make one large arcade.

Anyone have any more information?

Last edited:

Jahona

Wait, is this the ice cream parlor and candy store right by the boat dock at the boardwalk? If so I love that place. I at least once a trip go and get a scoop and sit on the boardwalk relaxing to the sites and sounds.

belledream

Wait, is this the ice cream parlor and candy store right by the boat dock at the boardwalk? If so I love that place. I at least once a trip go and get a scoop and sit on the boardwalk relaxing to the sites and sounds.
Yup, it's between Boardwalk Bakery and the boat dock. Ice cream, candy, and sweet treats all around!

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster

Yes Seashore Sweets is the Candy and Ice cream parlor between the two table service restaurants themed with Beauty Pageants.

Though I am thinking they could move the candy to the Screen Door General Store and possible build another kiosk along the boardwalk where you can get the dipped cones and other frozen treats. It actually might look nice over by the midway games between Big River and JellyRolls.

Mike730

I'll second this. I'm not against it if they open up another parlor somewhere else on the boardwalk, though, because Flying Fish is one of my favorite restaurants on property. And Beaches and Cream certainly does not need more guests.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
I'll second this. I'm not against it if they open up another parlor somewhere else on the boardwalk, though, because Flying Fish is one of my favorite restaurants on property. And Beaches and Cream certainly does not need more guests.

Well there is always The Fountain and Sugar at the Dolphin :):hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom