Captain EO final show on 12/6 - Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival to be the replacement

PizzaPlanet

I, personally, still prefer the Wonders of Life pavilion Inside Out takeover instead... With a new family-thrill Dreamfinder/Figment 4D attraction in the Magic Eye... Similar to the STYLE of say the Jimmy Neutron attraction that was at Universal.. Have Dreamfinder and Figment go on a high-flying adventure with Dreamfinder's new Imagination-transporter, transporting through different Disney universes.
I like the idea, but the story is kind of similar to Philharmagic, where Donald traveles through different Disney universes.

brb1006

I, personally, still prefer the Wonders of Life pavilion Inside Out takeover instead... With a new family-thrill Dreamfinder/Figment 4D attraction in the Magic Eye... Similar to the STYLE of say the Jimmy Neutron attraction that was at Universal.. Have Dreamfinder and Figment go on a high-flying adventure with Dreamfinder's new Imagination-transporter, transporting through different Disney universes.
I'm liking this idea

Chris82

I'm gonna give Shrek 4D an edge over Pixar. At least you get physical elements in the preshow, as well as the Tinkerbell effect in the theater.
Do the seats move in Pixar?

I'd really like to hear from somebody who's actually been in the theater and seen the show. Has anyone?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom