Disney's Hollywood Studios Streets of America character meet and greets to close Jan 2016

mmkr03

Is it possible that Star Wars Land is being built in the back of the park where all these closures are located or are they just making room for a staging area?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Is it possible that Star Wars Land is being built in the back of the park where all these closures are located or are they just making room for a staging area?

I am thinking this is going to be a staging area. We haven't heard anything about the immanent closure of Mupperts or LMA so there really isn't enough space for a whole land there.

Cmdr_Crimson

I am thinking this is going to be a staging area. We haven't heard anything about the immanent closure of Mupperts or LMA so there really isn't enough space for a whole land there.

And for Pizza Planet to close and reopen by November 2016 it doesn't seem that Muppet*Vision is going to close..

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Well look at the path. Premiere, Cars, Phineas, Pizza Planet. All sort of connects that direction to SW.
I'm still told the immediate area around MV3D isn't at risk from SW. I'm minded SWL is north east of Star Tours. LMA is meant to be staging / phase 3. Could be embarrassing if what I'm told is wrong.

PizzaPlanet

Any photos of the place outside and the inside?
lkb-ClosedAttractions-AlsToyBarn.jpg

I believe it was just a facade, so there was no inside. They removed this when pixar place opened in 2007.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom