News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

djkidkaz

Original Poster
I recently saw Tom Fitzgerald and another Imagineer walking around Future World pointing out different locations and what appeared to be discussions about making changes. Obviously there was talk a few months ago about Epcot getting an influx of cash that had been approved by the board of directors. Just found it interesting and hopefully we'll hear something in the near future about updates coming to EPCOT.

Chris82

I am assuming that they were discussing what can be torn down in future world to make room for more food and wine kiosks.;)

lol

I wouldn't get too cynical though. They could be discussing any number of things. How about adding a fourth Soarin' theater? Converting Journey into Imagination into a "lounge" consisting of six tables? Or the Universe of Energy into a Starbucks location?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
lol

I wouldn't get too cynical though. They could be discussing any number of things. How about adding a fourth Soarin' theater? Converting Journey into Imagination into a "lounge" consisting of six tables? Or the Universe of Energy into a Starbucks location?
I could get on board with a second Starbucks location in Epcot.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
lol

Just think of all the festival even space they could squeeze into the pyramids in Imagination!
Innoventions is filled with tons of areas for special hard-ticketed events!
They could be about to get a new sponsor, coming soon, the Universe of Cliff Energy Bars!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
If they were walking around and pointing, they probably were just doing a modified version of The Chris Farley Show:
Imagineer: "Remember the time that pavilion was a hilarious celebration of all modes of transportation and not just a car commercial?"
Tom: Yeah
Imagineer: "That was awesome!"

Imagineer: "Remember the time that pavilion made you think about oceanic exploration and undersea research bases and not just a poorly executed bastardization of a fantastic film?"
Tom: Yeah
Imagineer: "That was awesome!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom