MLB 2015 Discussion

Nemo14

Original Poster
Hello baseball fans. I find myself hoping that the Cubs take the Championship this year. Their fans have waited a very long time, and it always feels good to see the underdog win. Go Chicago.
You know, I was thinking the same thing. Remembering how euphoric we all felt when the RedSox finally beat the curse, it's time for Cubs fans to experience it too.

but next year's another story...

rsoxguy

I'll never forget the sight of an older fan crying when they lost in 2003. By her age I would guess that she is probably deceased by now. I always thought that my daughter would see the Sox win the World Series and think of her long departed dad. It would just be nice if the Cubbies' fans could experience the same type of joy that I did in 2004.

rsoxguy

That's the word. Dumbfounded. I just sat there repeating the words, " The Red Sox won the World Series".

In any case, Go Cubs!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Welp, looks like the Royals/Astros series is going to a Game 5. If anyone's been playing to lose, it's Houston right now.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Is anybody else neutral for this World Series? I really want KC to win because of last year and their long drought, but I also want NYM to win because I have a lot of family that lives in New York.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
So, the Marlins fired their color commentator. Guess why? Our wonderful owner, Jefferey Loria, thought he was too negative.

Lucky

So, the Marlins fired their color commentator. Guess why? Our wonderful owner, Jefferey Loria, thought he was too negative.
That's why the Orioles owner Peter Angelos let Jon Miller (probably the best baseball announcer alive) go about 15 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom