'Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar' concept art and construction at Disney Springs The Landing

Ciara

Yay! We have the 22nd free until party time, so will have to check it out and hopefully be able to get in. DH is a pilot and airplane nut, so will enjoy looking at all the props...and I'll sit and listen to him pointing out what each is. :angelic: Looks like WDC is putting alot into DTD, which needed revamping.

Maybe we will see you there! :D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi All, I'm over staying in Saratoga Springs at the mo and can see people on the veranda and boat areas of Jocks - it's full of people! Must be doing a test run!! I'll be over there later so will report back if there are soft openings happening.
Yes there are cast test runs all this week. I would expect any guest soft opens though, they have enough cast volunteers!

WhatJaneSays

If I wake up early enough tomorrow I'll head over and try to catch the grand opening. (However that is my first actual day off in 12 days so there's a good chance that's not gonna happen.)

RandySavage

This is pretty esoteric, but I notice the World Map behind the bar in the large version of that interior concept art is Matt Busch's Indy Map:
http://mattbuschstore.com/products-page/featured-products/indiana-jones-world-map/
I bought one of these poster maps from Matt last Spring. I'll be interested in seeing if the map was shopped in for just for the concept artwork or if a print/custom version of Matt's map will be used.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom