What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

DisneyGigi

I COMPLETELY agree with you. Generations are missing out on a great performance by James Baskett. How is it being progressive by burying one of the most memorable character actors in film history?
Splash Mountain is my favorite ride because of Song of the South. I am glad I am not the only person who knows his name. It just always bugs me to death that he isn't being remembered for such a great job he did portraying Uncle Remus. He brought those stories to life in an amazing way.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'd kind of like to see Georgette from Oliver and Company. For some reason.
Disney needs to give Oliver and Company more credit. It was a return to form right before the Renaissance, it stars some really big names in Billy Joel and Bette Midler, and the songs are really catchy. I can't say whether it was successful or not because I can't find the budget anywhere, but it grossed a decent amount of money.

tcool

Disney needs to give Oliver and Company more credit. It was a return to form right before the Renaissance, it stars some really big names in Billy Joel and Bette Midler, and the songs are really catchy. I can't say whether it was successful or not because I can't find the budget anywhere, but it grossed a decent amount of money.
4 Million was the budget

Matt_Black

Hunchback of Notre Dame was playing on Disney XD in July if I remember correctly. I saw it for a while, and finished, but I had joined midway in the movie/

Huh. But, compare that to films like Hercules, Tarzan, Mulan, or Pocahontas, which get shown on ABC Family or the Disney Channels seemingly once a month or more. Hunchback simply does not get the air time that those films get.

brb1006

Original Poster
This was also the first Disney film that made me emotional because of the opening scene with Oliver trying to get adopted.

ItlngrlBella

Cruella.

I know she's out on occasion but she's very entertaining because of her nature, personality, insult-comic like, dahhhling!

Ursula would be fun/funny too.

ChesterKiwi

Of those three, Herc seems most likely, as it's popular enough, and shown on the various cable channels on a regular basis. I've never seen them air Hunchback, at least not in the past couple of years. The Black Cauldron? Unless it somehow becomes very, very popular, achieving cult status thanks to the internet (not unlike TRON), I doubt it will ever happen.
I know Hunchback and The Black Cauldron are unlikely (probably because both are much darker movies in nature), but I can dream can't I?

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I know Hunchback and The Black Cauldron are unlikely (probably because both are much darker movies in nature), but I can dream can't I?
What kid wouldn't want to meet the Horned King?
Demonic_Horned_King.jpg

I mean, he'd be a hit :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom