Primeval Whirl closing for a 3 month refurbishment later in August

Kman101

I completely agree with you. The Chester and Hester theme is just terrible for Dinoland.

I can't remember the last time I was even near that area. I don't even go over there for Dinosaur. I like the ride and all but the land doesn't do anything for me. Restarauntosaurus is decent for what it is and so is the Boneyard, but meh.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Eh, the ride is ok. I was just there in March. I don't get that it is in DinoLand though. I forever scratch my head at it.

docandsix

The question is, how much money can Disney save by taking the ride completely offline during a time of the year when the majority of the guests tall enough to ride that atrocity are more interested in getting drunk at the Food & Wine Festival?

"Oh, and as an excuse, we'll paint a spot here or there sometime between now and Christmas..."

peter11435

The question is, how much money can Disney save by taking the ride completely offline during a time of the year when the majority of the guests tall enough to ride that atrocity are more interested in getting drunk at the Food & Wine Festival?

"Oh, and as an excuse, we'll paint a spot here or there sometime between now and Christmas..."
This is an actual refurb that has been planned for quite some time now.

ToTBellHop

Both sides?

Rather sudden.
Maybe the queue is in danger of collapsing? Seems odd to close both sides. Have they ever done that before? I know I've seen one side closed for work.

While I wish they'd take the whole thing out, they really cannot afford to until Avatar opens (and I don't think they play to ever remove it, anyway). If they want guests to be able to stay for RoL next year, they need every attraction they can get.

AndyS2992

Bleh. Every time I go to WDW this ride is always closed :grumpy: and my upcoming trip in four weeks is no exception lol kinda annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom