Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
This thread is specifically for construction information at Norway as part of the Frozen makeover.

Please keep any discussion about the merits of the change to the original Frozen at Norway thread which you can find here - Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion.

Any posts that do not follow this guideline will be deleted.

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

I wonder how quickly they can get this up and running. Clearly, there is a demand for Anna and Elsa. This would seem to put to rest the rumors of A&E joining Akershus, though. Can't have them there and in this M&G.

How close does the new building come to Mexico?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I wonder how quickly they can get this up and running. Clearly, there is a demand for Anna and Elsa. This would seem to put to rest the rumors of A&E joining Akershus, though. Can't have them there and in this M&G.

You can see here. There is a pretty good gap between Mexico and the new building.

Frozen-Epcot-Norway2.jpg

GetAPaperBag

I don't know if that's exactly true. Cinderella is inside at CRT and in Princess Fairytale Hall right next door.

dstrawn9889

looks like they are keeping as much green between, that way they can keep the 'lush' jungle appearance around the Ziggaraut, and of course hiding the showbuilding

muteki

You can see here. There is a pretty good gap between Mexico and the new building.
That's a lot of space behind the building for loading/unloading and parking. I thought part of the new building was going to be new queue space for not-Maelstrom?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I'm a bit confused. Can someone please clarify what the new building is for? I thought that they were simply using the existing building and track for the new frozen ride. Sorry if I missed it in the Frozen thread.

Phicinfan

I'm a bit confused. Can someone please clarify what the new building is for? I thought that they were simply using the existing building and track for the new frozen ride. Sorry if I missed it in the Frozen thread.
The new building is for a meet and greet, assuming for All things Frozen, they are using the existing building for Maelstrom for the new ride.

Phicinfan

Thanks for the info. So I assume it will be filled to the brim with Frozen Merch and the occasional Meet and Greet?
Not sure full plan has been released, I can't remember if art has been shown, all we know to date is there will be a new building to house the meet and greet for Anna and Elsa, and that Maelstrom is being refurbed to a Frozen ride.

I would not be shocked though to see some kind of merch area for Frozen in the M&G though.

Oh, almost forgot, new bathrooms too, especially for the ladies!

michmousefan

I'm guessing that the new building will be designed to architecturally be part of the Norway pavilion, but can anyone confirm this? We haven't seen concept art yet, have we? I suppose the look could be more Arendelle and less Norway, but I would hope that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom