Disneyland's 60th Birthday: Rumors, Speculation and News

Marc Gil

Concept for castle decor!
I like it. I don't love it.

I like how they took a more simpler approach to it rather than Disneyland's 50th when they plopped those gaudy crowns all over the turrets. I feel like it would look even better if there wasn't any of those diamond beads on the main tower.

I like simple.

Bing Bong

Figments Friend

RMichael21

Remember Mike - NO Fastpassing it that first time !
You MUST experience the FULL QUEUE experience first...!
Actually, I'm pretty sure FastPass goes through the regular indoor queue now. At least that's how it was in July. It just bypasses the outdoor part. Someone on here (I think it was you @Figments Friend) told us to not do FastPass. We waited in the scorching heat for 45 minutes (it was crazy), thinking that it was worth it because we got to see the amazing queue. But, the FP goes through the main queue, so... yeah. ;):p:D

Mike S

Actually, I'm pretty sure FastPass goes through the regular indoor queue now. At least that's how it was in July. It just bypasses the outdoor part. Someone on here (I think it was you @Figments Friend) told us to not do FastPass. We waited in the scorching heat for 45 minutes (it was crazy), thinking that it was worth it because we got to see the amazing queue. But, the FP goes through the main queue, so... yeah. ;):p:D
I think I remember someone said that single rider is what skips everything. I definitely won't be doing that.

Figments Friend

What..?
Well that is news to me then. Every time i have ever done FP or Single Rider for IJA they have always routed people through the exit of the Attraction, completely bypassing most of the indoor queue.
Apologies then, friend.
Apparently in the busier Summer months they keep FPers in the main line.
I always visit off-season, so perhaps that is why the route is different.

Still, i highly recommend doing the full queue for one's first ride experience. There is plenty of eye candy to keep one entertained.
If you need some examples, check out some of my posts in my 'Tony Baxter Tour of Disneyland - a Venture' thread.

RMichael21

What..?
Well that is news to me then. Every time i have ever done FP they have always routed people through the exit of the Attraction, completely bypassing most of the indoor queue.
Apologies then, friend. Apparently in the busier Summer months they keep FPers in the main line.

Still, i highly recommend doing the full queue for one's first ride experience. There is plenty of eye candy to keep one entertained.
If you need some examples, check out some of my posts in my 'Tony Baxter Tour of Disneyland - a Venture' thread.
Not a problem, it was good... bonding time with my family. ;):p

RMichael21

Should we maybe have a mod lock this thread and move all of the discussion over to the new one?

Oh, and PS: Sorry for the 4 posts in a row. :);)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom