'Frozen' characters to appear during the holiday season at the Magic Kingdom

JEANYLASER

I think my daughter will love this. I've never been to WDW during the holidays, so I'm really excited about all the festivities too! awesome!

psherman42

So does the castle transformation only happen once for the whole season or everyday?
It's been everyday during the holiday season in the past.

I understand that Frozen fits with the castle lighting, but I'm upset with the change. It's Cinderella's Castle, not Elsa's (yet). It should involve her and her Fairy Godmother, not Elsa. This Frozen stuff is getting out of hand.

LostPrincessKarleigh

It's been everyday during the holiday season in the past.

I understand that Frozen fits with the castle lighting, but I'm upset with the change. It's Cinderella's Castle, not Elsa's (yet). It should involve her and her Fairy Godmother, not Elsa. This Frozen stuff is getting out of hand.
I kind of like the idea of Elsa creating the ice castle over the fairy godmother. It would be great if Cinderella invited Elsa to "decorate" the castle during the holidays.

dvitali

some how i cannot fathom a princess asking a Queen to ice her castle. a queen is higher in rank than a princess and a prince. It better if the queen was just visiting the kingdom for the holidays and did it as a goodwill gesture.

note2001

Disney could for a change capitalize on this and sell Frozen Holiday Magic Bands. After Disney creates a magical frozen station in front of the castle (MB reader), it would allow owners of these to change the color of the ice on the castle 2 times. Each time the color will stay 3 minutes, or just long enough to get a photo in front of the castle to add to the photo pass you've already bought of course.

tenchikiss

For some reason I think there needs to be screenies made of the MNSSHP post, where commentators were TOLD that the princes were going to met for the Christmas Party. After all the mess with the halloween party, losing the Princes, and being told pics or it didn't happen I think there needs to be some proof. Because I can see this Christmas soiree featuring visiting Princesses (heard on another board it might be Christmas Belle) and their men. They wouldn't be able to take all the Princesses away and of course if I ran Disney I would maybe make the Princesses at the unannounced soiree have different outfits verses their normal meet and greet ones. It makes me feel slightly less paranoid that the Frozen characters are on the float but they can still host a hard ticket party or two in between.

AllyInWonderland

I hate this so much! I agree, it's CINDERELLA'S castle not Elsa's! To me it's like Elsa is trying to take over Cindy's property. Frozen and Cinderella are two completely different stories.

Even though I saw this coming, I still think it should be Fairy Godmother doing this.

TTA94

Did anyone else notice it looks like they might be adding lights to the trees?

Now I'm really curious about the garland replacement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom