Hogwarts Express: E Ticket?

SJN1279

Discuss.
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2014/05/hogwarts1.png

Image from "insidethemagic".

I would say no. I also think it is going to be one inconvenient attraction to experience. Especially if you rent a stroller from Universal.

Hopefully it is a nice attraction.

SJN1279

Stroller part aside, what do you think will make it inconvenient for everyone else?

Needing a two park ticket. Being dropped off at the other park, and having to wait for a probable long queue on a return. Imagine if the Seven Dwarves Mine Train dropped you off in Epcot. It would definitely make me much more apprehensive to when and if I experienced it.

If you have a two day Universal Pass, one park per day was very doable. This new attraction changes the game in a very inconvenient way.

SJN1279

100% yes. People are going to be completely blown away by this attraction, and I honestly think a large population will see it as better than Gringotts.

I also think I may enjoy it more than Gringotts. It is a ride for the entire family, and I think it will focus on the lighter side of Potter(which I always found more fun).

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Needing a two park ticket. Being dropped off at the other park, and having to wait for a probable long queue on a return. Imagine if the Seven Dwarves Mine Train dropped you off in Epcot. It would definitely make me much more apprehensive to when and if I experienced it.

If you have a two day Universal Pass, one park per day was very doable. This new attraction changes the game in a very inconvenient way.
Well, the goal isn't convenience -- it's giving you a reason to buy a hopper. If the ride is good, it's an excellent incentive -- an attraction you can't experience without having a hopper.

Besides, the inconvenience could be a convenience if your goal was to get to the other park. Now you have a way to do it without walking. Of course, initially the wait will probably be insane. But after a year or two, I imagine the express won't have a huge line, and then it could be a great way to transfer parks without walking.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I also think I may enjoy it more than Gringotts. It is a ride for the entire family, and I think it will focus on the lighter side of Potter(which I always found more fun).

I don't get the impression that Gringotts with be showing the "lighter" side of Potter.

lazyboy97o

Your complaint about transportation is that it transports? o_O You really are trying.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I would say no. I also think it is going to be one inconvenient attraction to experience. Especially if you rent a stroller from Universal.

Hopefully it is a nice attraction.
Renting a stroller could make it easier. If they are smart the will have you take all your belongings and get a new Universal Stroller on the other side. People who bring strollers from home will have to fold the up plus have all there belongings.

SJN1279

Your complaint about transportation is that it transports? o_O You really are trying.

My first complaint is that without a two park ticket, you will not be able to experience this attraction. I think it will be an okay attraction, I just find it a very inconvenient money grab attempt by Universal.

The only ride for the entire family in Universal requires a 2 park ticket. Not cool at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom