Disney would you rather!

afar28

Original Poster
Week long at pop. I'd spend most of my day in the park anyway so the stay wouldn't really matter. And would I have to pay for Victorias and Alberts? If so then no thanks! Haha
Would you rather-
Have to wear a magic band for the rest of your life (even outside the parks) or not be allowed to enter DHS ever again

plaz10

gimme that magic band! I can't give up RnRC, Toy Story or Fantastmic! OR STARRING ROLLS CUPCAKES.

Would you rather...

Have your food paid for - but couldn't eat at table service
or Have your tickets free - but couldn't go into Magic Kingdom

(Just one trip...)

jw24

Have food paid for. I can deal with eating nothing but QS places for all three meals and all of my days in the parks. I can't, however, bear the thought of not being able to get into MK!!

Would you rather...

Have free dining at the expensive of not being able to stay at your favorite resort
or a room discount for your favorite resort but no free dining?

afar28

Original Poster
New version with trackless system.
Would you rather have to wait 60 minutes in a line for your 2nd favorite ride, or 95 for your favorite ride?

ISTCPilot1989

The Sorcerer's hat. I think that has become more of an identity for DHS than the water tower in the back. I've learned to deal that the wand isn't there at Epcot.

Would you rather go on it's a small world straight for an hour or the teacups for the same amount of time? (Yes, both of these are madness)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom