Disney would you rather!

StarWarsGirl

Stuck going backwards on Everest is against the laws of physics. But I've always wanted to get stuck on Space.

Now, would you rather ride Stitch's Great Escape or the current incarnation of Imagination???

afar28

Original Poster
Current imagination. As a taller person, I can't take it when stitch jumps on the shoulder harness.
Would you rather spend a whole day exploring world showcase or the Animal Kingdom trails?

jw24

Exploring World Showcase. I'd get to eat everything they offer, see all the cool street shows and photograph each pavilion.

Would you rather
Attend Food and Wine Festival
or Flower and Garden Festival?

ISTCPilot1989

Food and Wine without question. I get to actually eat the things they offer to guests.

Would you rather get a hot dog from Casey's Corner or a cupcake from Main Street Bakery?

jw24

Grand Marnier Slush. I'm not big on alcohol but margaritas are too common.

Would you rather be a character greeter for a day
or a character for a day?

jw24

Is this even a question?! Not the castle! That would destroy everything magical about Main Street USA!! I love both but gosh darn it, leave the castle alone! So I'd say Spaceship Earth. No wait..is neither a possible option.....

Would you rather
Be a CM for Tower of Terror
or a CM for Haunted Mansion?

StarWarsGirl

Tower of Terror. I'd like to put the guests on the elevator.

Would you rather see the interior of Haunted Mansion with the lights on or take a tour of the control rooms?

Current imagination. As a taller person, I can't take it when stitch jumps on the shoulder harness.
After those come down you can push them up slightly. They hurt a 5' person as well

jw24

Tough one. Probably Future World. It would certainly disperse the crowds and lessen the extremely long standby lines for Soarin'!

Would you rather
Ride the front row of Rock n Roller Coaster
or the back row of Expedition Everest?

SAV

Front row of RNRC. The back row is great when you have big drops and can fly out of your seat, but EE doesn't have that.

Would you rather:
tour the parks in 50 degree rain downpour for the entire day or in 20 degree and sunny weather?

ISTCPilot1989

It would definitely be awesome to check out the Utilidors. My GF tells me about it all the time seeing she works at MK.

Would you rather have all the sodas at Club Cool or all the types of Dole Whip?

jw24

CM as a ride operator in DHS. Would love to operate Great Movie Ride!

Would you rather
Ride the back row on Thunder Mountain
or front row on Splash Mountain

ISTCPilot1989

I would take the front row so I can take an epic picture flexing (although I dont have as epic of muscles) like The Rock did at Disneyland.

WYR: talk to Crush on Turtle Talk or have Mac N Jeeves tell you about where you are from on MILF

Lucky

Crush.

WYR - On PotC sit a row behind someone taking lots of flash photos or a row in front of people talking and laughing loudly through the ride?

IWantMyMagicBand

In front of people talking, at least I can't SEE them and I'm pretty good at zoning into the attraction (as much as I can zone out of my 3 kids lol)

WYR: Be in the fire engine at the start of the parade OR have 10 minutes with your favourite character?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom