Fast Pass Be Our Guest

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Even if you are unsuccessful in getting a FP, the line moves very quickly. We ate there on 8/5, got in line around 11:30 a.m. and were at our table awaiting our food delivery less than 15 minutes later.

We have also dined there for lunch in Dec., May and June, and the longest wait from getting in line to getting our table was still under a half hour. You can wait that long at Pecos Bills!

ndtechie05

Even if you are unsuccessful in getting a FP, the line moves very quickly. We ate there on 8/5, got in line around 11:30 a.m. and were at our table awaiting our food delivery less than 15 minutes later.

We have also dined there for lunch in Dec., May and June, and the longest wait from getting in line to getting our table was still under a half hour. You can wait that long at Pecos Bills!

Really? I have heard horror stories of the line.

twinfo3728

Th
Fingers crossed you do!
anks for asking this q
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry if this is a repeated post. I searched and searched and couldn't find the original thread about this.

This a.m. while making ADR's for Be Our Guest, as I was refreshing the screen for the ADR prior to the 6 a.m. opening time, a box popped up for making a fast pass request for lunch and I didn't grab it in time and now I can't get it to come back.

There was a link floating around on how to make a fast pass request for Be Our Guest. Does any that link or know where I can go to make this happen?

Thanks!

Thanks for asking this question. I too could not find that thread and was trying to figure it out as well.

Jessica Meier

If you are part of the test for magic band testing your able to fast pass BOG lunch. Go in to manage bands under your MDE website and it gives you a non lettered resort reservation number that your able to use on that link provided on the previous post. I didn't get the reservation number until my magic band shipped, 30 days out. Hope this helps.
I looked here and cannot find the non lettered resort reservation number. When I called to place my cake order they were surprised I didn't have one too. I foresee trouble. :(

Grumpy21

I looked here and cannot find the non lettered resort reservation number. When I called to place my cake order they were surprised I didn't have one too. I foresee trouble. :(

Unfortunately the number disappears a short time after you receive the bands. I looked everywhere to try and find it for you. I'm sorry.

Jessica Meier

I was told by a CM that the BOG FP is an entirely separate thing and so far I haven't been selected. She told me that when I check in to see if anything has changed. This is what the FP technical support told her.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
I was told by a CM that the BOG FP is an entirely separate thing and so far I haven't been selected. She told me that when I check in to see if anything has changed. This is what the FP technical support told her.

I hope you get one!!!! Pixie Dust!

Cindee75

I've tried the link on the pp a few times in the past and it wouldn't work but I was just able to book lunch for November 19th - I didn't choose the meal choice option as I really am not into picking what I want to eat that far in advance but happy it worked and I have a FP+ arrival time as I was not able to book a ressie for dinner for our trip.

Swillard

Does anyone still have the email recieved to give them the link to make Fast Pass + Reservations for BOG? I need the technical support information that is on that email - many thanks everyone

Amy Jung

So, I have an answer regarding the question about why it doesn't show up in the itinerary. I did manage to use the non-lettered reservation number to get a fp+ to BOG, successfully ordered our meal and picked a time, got to a confirmation page and everything, etc...but then didn't see it on the itinerary so I waited it out on the internet support line and they said at this time it's just a process between you and the restaurant and not to expect to see it. The tech lady suggested i add it to my disney experience page via notes so i don't forget and just check in with the cast member at the correct time. Just to be safe, though, i took a picture of the confirmation page and have a photo to show them :)

Weather_Lady

Ever the optimist, I visited the link and tried to make a FP+ for BOG for 7 months away. It said there were none available for those dates when I clicked on each one, so they're obviously not released yet.

Can someone clarify whether the earliest you can make it is 180 days or 60 days, or is it still just by invitation-only?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom